Perx Technologies is a behavioral intelligence and marketing SaaS Platform headquartered in Singapore helping large enterprises and digital natives transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering meaningful B2B2X engagements and relationships in the mobile-first economy. The API-first platform enables businesses to focus on use cases and creative engagements to solve their monetization, retention, and user behavior challenges across disparate CRM and marketing solutions in a matter of minutes.
At Perx, we’re raising the bar on digital customer engagement in the mobile world with our leading A.I. enabled consumer engagement and loyalty platform. We are rapidly growing in a dynamic and high-energy environment and are looking for a self-driven, results-oriented individual who is able to take ownership of product management responsibilities that contribute to our product roadmap. You will own key aspects of the Perx Platform. You will be working with a cross-functional team and own the entire product development lifecycle for your features.
This role will be instrumental in driving growth and innovation across the organization. This is a great opportunity to hone your strategy, management, and innovative practices as you build a world-class enterprise SaaS solution.
What will you get to do every day?
- Work in a collaborative environment to grow platform ideas from across the company and our customers into actionable and actual platform initiatives.
- Be the platform champion and advocate, working internally on education and enablement and externally together with customer-facing colleagues to grow platform adoption.
- Define the more complex platform initiatives in collaboration with platform leads and product design.
- Work on qualitative improvement initiatives with the product design and engineering team on systematic quality improvement.
- Support our customer-facing colleagues with tools and understanding.
- Leverage data to make informed product decisions and quantitative measures of success.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of total experience as a product manager or equivalent.
- Fintech and/or e-commerce experience a big plus.
- Prior experience in customer-facing roles, working for Enterprise B2B SaaS is considered a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, diligent, and adaptive.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of passionate driven people who power some of the largest brands in the region, leveraging the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams are offered with cross-developmental training.