Software Engineer – Angular
Singapore Engineering Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated customer engagement and loyalty solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omnichannel marketing technologies for offline and online engagement. Developed with large B2C businesses and their marketers in mind, the Perx platform enables organisations to create real-time revenue generating customer engagements. The A.I. enabled platform unifies consumers and business eco-systems into a seamless experience enabling efficient management and decision-making.
Trusted by some of the largest Banks, Insurers, Telcos, and Retailers, the Perx Platform is the solution of choice for top regional and global B2C enterprises.
Our enterprise SaaS business is at an inflection point leading to exponential growth over the next few years. Customer Engagement and Marketing Technology is rapidly evolving, and our customers are looking not just for a platform, but a strategic partnership and thought leadership from solution providers. The opportunities are immense.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
The Software Engineer is a skilled and experienced software engineer responsible for the detailed design, implementation, and testing of user interfaces and related system components. They are able to build user interfaces efficiently and effectively, given a definitive set of requirements specification and constraints.
- Design and implement features for our front end applications using Angular 8+
- Develop internal web-based admin tools to support our customer service team
- Develop our merchant dashboard website to provide insightful customer analytics and reports for our customers Develop responsive, web-based user interface
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimise new and existing components for maximum performance and reusability
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Work with product team and UX designers
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Write documentation and collaborate with mobile developers to assist them with integrating the API.
- Write clean and maintainable code that follows modern programming principles
- Create and enhance UX focused UI components
- Write Proper Unit, Integration, System, Performance level Tests, Code Coverage, and Static / Dynamic Code Quality Metrics
- Improve existing QA processes e.g. code reviews, coding standards, documentation, testing and deployment
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should the need arise
- Work with the wider tech team to ensure proper solution based on the established architectural principles and patterns
- Provide technical support and training to colleagues on various aspects of the applications and data
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject OR equivalent work experience
- Lead or component development expertise with Angular 2+
- Expertise in developing awesome, user-friendly applications
- Ability to design systems & write clean, maintainable and re-usable code
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions
- Proven experience in solving challenging technical problems.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects and objectives simultaneously and efficiently
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Multi-tier application design and development
- Asynchronous design and development
- UX focused mindset
- familiar with Continuous Integration solutions
- WebGL and 2D/3D animations
- Game design
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
- Remote workers welcome