Perx Technologies introduces the world’s first intelligent, autonomous loyalty and customer engagement solution. Headquartered in Singapore, the platform synergizes gamification, behavioral science, and AI to support brands in elevating customer actions and interactions using data-driven experiences. By designing customized, incentive-driven journeys, Perx Technologies simplifies customer acquisition, activation, monetization, and growth, cultivating enduring loyalty and remarkable user experiences, solidifying its position as an industry trailblazer.
We’re looking for a high-performing Strategic Account Director to drive our customer acquisition and business growth objectives.
This role is more than just a sales leader. As our Strategic Account Director, you are the visionary architect of long-term partnerships shaping our customers’ success throughout their engagement journey.
To be successful in this role, you have to navigate the complex landscapes of enterprise B2B SaaS, translating business challenges into strategic opportunities. You will play a pivotal role in fostering and expanding relationships with our customers unmasking growth opportunities to ignite value creation from day one.
What’s the role?
- Develop the strategic expansion plan for high-growth accounts and define business development opportunities along with senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Achieve revenue growth targets – net new and existing accounts.
- Own high-growth, multi-million dollar accounts by nurturing relationships from C-Suite Executives to key stakeholders.
- Go beyond selling; act as a trusted advisor, deeply understanding clients’ business challenges and aligning your solutions to their strategic goals.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Collaborate closely with Pre-Sales, Channel/ Partners and Revenue Operations to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, pilot to subscription conversion, coverage plans, and account opportunities (outcomes and risks).
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop tailor-made solutions, crafting compelling narratives that resonate with executive decision-makers.
- Masterfully navigate complex negotiations, securing buy-in and favorable terms through persuasive communication and data-driven insights.
- Champion customer success, building thriving partnerships by bridging gaps between customer needs and by co-innovating with customers.
- Become a thought leader. Understand key trends and our competitors’ landscape to drive our mission in reshaping industries across the globe.
Who are we looking for?
- 10+ years of proven success in Enterprise B2B SaaS sales, with a track record of exceeding ambitious targets.
- Must have experience working in the financial service sector.
- Extensive experience selling and strategically consulting with C-Suite executives and key decision-makers across various industries and geographies.
- Master of the consultative sales approach, able to uncover hidden needs and translate them into compelling business cases.
- Agile and adaptable, thriving in fast-paced environments and navigating complex stakeholder dynamics.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to present complex information in a clear and engaging manner.
- Data-driven decision maker, leveraging analytics to define strategies and measure success.
- Strong listening, presentation and storytelling skills.
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and thrives in problem-solving.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible work culture where we embrace a fully remote or hybrid work environment.
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with a leading player in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with global and regional tier-one enterprises in the banking, retail, insurance, and telecom sectors.
- Great career development opportunities and internal mobility for cross-functional pathways are embedded in our culture.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent pool of passion-driven people who power some of the largest brands globally, leveraging Perx’s SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
Join us to discover the exciting possibilities at the intersection of gamification, behavioral science, and AI. Help us empower businesses to acquire, engage, monetize, and retain customers through innovative, data-driven experiences.