Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
The Software Engineer is a skilled and experienced software engineer responsible for the detailed design, implementation, and testing of user interfaces and related system components. They are able to build user interfaces efficiently and effectively, given a definitive set of requirements specification and constraints. The Senior Software Engineer should be able to design, guide, and mentor the team, develop and deliver best in class solutions.
What’s the role?
- Design and implement features for our front end applications using Angular 8+
- Develop internal web-based admin tools to support our customer service team
- Develop our merchant dashboard website to provide insightful customer analytics and reports for our customers Develop responsive, web-based user interface
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimise new and existing components for maximum performance and reusability
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Work with product team and UX designers
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Write documentation and collaborate with mobile developers to assist them with integrating the API.
- Write clean and maintainable code that follows modern programming principles
- Write Proper Unit, Integration, System, Performance level Tests, Code Coverage, and Static / Dynamic Code Quality Metrics
- Improve existing QA processes e.g. code reviews, coding standards, documentation, testing and deployment
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should the need arise
- Work with the wider tech team to ensure proper solution based on the established architectural principles and patterns
- Provide technical support and training to colleagues on various aspects of the applications and data
Who are we looking for?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject OR equivalent work experience
- Lead or component development expertise with Angular 2+ and Angular JS
- Expertise in developing awesome, user-friendly applications
- Ability to design systems & write clean, maintainable and re-usable code
- Proven ability/expertise in leading teams and delivering solutions
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions
- Proven experience in solving challenging technical problems.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects and objectives simultaneously and efficiently
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Multi-tier application design and development
- Multi-threaded design and development
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy
To find out more about who we are and why we exist go to: www.perxtech.com.