Perx Technologies is a behavioral intelligence and marketing SaaS Platform headquartered in Singapore helping large enterprises and digital natives transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering meaningful B2B2X engagements and relationships in the mobile-first economy. The API-first platform enables businesses to focus on use cases and creative engagements to solve their monetization, retention, and user behavior challenges across disparate CRM and marketing solutions in a matter of minutes.
As a Senior DevSecOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of our DevSecOps infrastructure. You must be proactive in identifying and mitigating technical risk in the security of our infrastructure. You will work closely with other teams within the product and engineering mostly, to ensure that our products are secure, reliable, and scalable. You will be responsible for overseeing the security of our infrastructure and the scalability of our platform to ensure we are adopting best practices throughout our development process.
What’s the role?
- Develop and implement DevSecOps best practices to ensure the security, reliability, and scalability of our products.
- Manage the development and maintenance of our DevSecOps infrastructure.
- Work with software engineers to continuously scale our DevSecOps infrastructure and ensure a seamless development process.
- Develop and maintain our continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Collaboratively work with product managers and engineers, technical project managers, among others in providing mentorship and guidance to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Conduct security assessments and vulnerability scans to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities.
- Develop and maintain security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Collaborate with other departments, including product development, project management and technical support terms by providing mentorship and guidance to ensure the highest level of performance in meeting and servicing our customers.
- Ensure a seamless development process.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in DevSecOps or a related field, with at least 2 years in managing or scaling a team.
- Experience with DevOps tools, including GitLab, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of security best practices and standards, including OWASP Top 10 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of networking and infrastructure security.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and mentor a team of engineers.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible work arrangements where we embrace a fully remote or hybrid work set-up based on what suits our employees best.
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a diverse team of 50+ employees who power some of the largest brands in APAC who leverage the Perx LMS platform to engage with 50 million+ consumers each day.
- Great career development and leadership opportunities across the engineering, platform and product business units.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in cultivating high performers and leaders throughout the organization. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.