Perx Technologies introduces the world’s first intelligent, autonomous loyalty and customer engagement solution. Headquartered in Singapore, the platform synergizes gamification, behavioral science, and AI to support brands in elevating customer actions and interactions using data-driven experiences. By designing customized, incentive-driven journeys, Perx Technologies simplifies customer acquisition, activation, monetization, and growth, cultivating enduring loyalty and remarkable user experiences, solidifying its position as an industry trailblazer.
We are looking for a data-driven Product Manager to orchestrate product innovation and drive user love across our growing platform. You will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our Enterprise SaaS technology, driving product innovation, and ensuring customer success.
One of the key responsibilities for this position is to manage the interdependencies between product marketing and product development, by working closely with cross-functional teams of marketing, product management and customer experience teams to successfully deliver our product strategy at scale.
What’s the role?
- Conduct market research and analyze customer data to identify new opportunities and unmet needs to scale our product.
- Realize our product vision and strategy in alignment with business goals and market trends.
- Analyze millions of user interactions to uncover growth opportunities and measure impact with laser precision.
- Develop product requirements and specifications, working closely with engineering, design, and marketing teams.
- Manage the product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch and ensure timely delivery of product release notes and documentation.
- Analyze product usage data and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success in driving customer insights and user behavior.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies to drive adoption and user engagement.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless product execution.
- Support our customer-facing colleagues with the right tools and context to help stakeholders optimize the usage of our platform.
- Be the platform champion and advocate, working internally on education and enablement and externally together with customer-facing colleagues to grow platform adoption.
Who are we looking for?
- 4+ years of total experience as a product manager or equivalent.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing SaaS products.
- Deep understanding of product marketing principles and practices.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience with using data to inform product decisions.
- Prior experience in customer-facing roles, working for Enterprise B2B SaaS is considered a plus.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and product development frameworks is a plus.
- Passion for building user-centric products that solve real-world problems.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, diligent, and adaptive.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible work culture where we embrace a fully remote or hybrid work environment.
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with a leading player in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with global and regional tier-one enterprises in the banking, retail, insurance, and telecom sectors.
- Great career development opportunities and internal mobility for cross-functional pathways are embedded in our culture.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent pool of passion-driven people who power some of the largest brands globally, leveraging Perx’s SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
Join us to discover the exciting possibilities at the intersection of gamification, behavioral science, and AI. Help us empower businesses to acquire, engage, monetize, and retain customers through innovative, data-driven experiences.