Perx Technologies introduces the world’s first intelligent, autonomous loyalty and customer engagement solution. Headquartered in Singapore, the platform synergizes gamification, behavioral science, and AI to support brands in elevating customer actions and interactions using data-driven experiences. By designing customized, incentive-driven journeys, Perx Technologies simplifies customer acquisition, activation, monetization, and growth, cultivating enduring loyalty and remarkable user experiences, solidifying its position as an industry trailblazer.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Full Stack Engineer who will significantly contribute to the development of our product features and the scalability of our software application and technology infrastructure. The role is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys working on the frontend and backend of web applications and thrives off building scalable, robust systems. Your expertise in programming languages such as Ruby on Rails and frontend programming such as Angular and React, is key to becoming successful in this role.
You will join a team of exceptional developers to deliver world-class software to our clients across the globe. You will provide high-quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within a fast-paced environment. You will utilize mature (3rd or 4th generation) programming methodologies and languages and adhere to best practice and market-leading procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
What’s the role?
- Ability to understand the customer requirements and product management roadmap.
- Deliver solutions which support productivity, maintainability, interoperability based on customer requirements.
- Provide troubleshooting, bug fixing and root cause analysis for issues that are escalated by the team.
- Prevent the decision process from stalling by ensuring solution level issues are addressed promptly.
- Conduct, manage, and enforce code reviews.
- Conduct technical and feature risks assessments and communicate to the architecture and product management groups.
- Educate and enforce clean code that follows the main programming principles.
- Enforce Proper Unit, Integration, System, Performance level Tests, Code Coverage, and Static / Dynamic Code Quality Metrics.
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should the need arise and autonomously be able to make use of those technologies.
- Plan information architecture by studying the business concept, strategy, and target market; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation.
- Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of the system.
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for issues that are escalated by the team.
- Enhances information architecture team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Work with the wider tech team to ensure proper solutions based on the established architectural principles and patterns.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards).
Who are we looking for?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject OR equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of application development experience with Ruby on Rails and other frontend based programming languages.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in application design and development with infrastructure management experience, specifically: –
- building and maintaining a multi-tenanted, micro service-based architecture
- SDK and API design and maintenance
- DevOps in an agile environment, AWS and Docker. Experience with Ansible or other automation tools is a plus.
- Software development experience including: design patterns, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, Transact-SQL, relational databases and PostgreSQL.
- Database Management, Data Modelling, Presenting Technical Information, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Data Maintenance, Verbal Communication.
- Experience developing highly interactive applications.
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design.
- Multi-tier application design and development.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible work culture where we embrace a fully remote or hybrid work environment.
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with a leading player in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with global and regional tier one enterprises in the banking, retail, insurance, and telecom sectors.
- Great career development opportunities and internal mobility for cross-functional pathways are embedded in our culture.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent pool of passion-driven people who power some of the largest brands globally, leveraging Perx’s SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
Join us to discover the exciting possibilities at the intersection of gamification, behavioral science, and AI. Help us empower businesses to acquire, engage, monetize, and retain customers through innovative, data-driven experiences.