Software Engineer Intern
Singapore Customer Support / Engineering Full-Time
Perx Technologies is a category creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping traditional enterprises transform from transient, transactional businesses to delivering meaningful engagements and experiences in the digital economy. Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the digital economy.
We’re a company that is made up of 21 nationalities working together with the same goal and vision in mind. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us! This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and better by the day!
To find out more about who we are and why we exist go to: www.perxtech.com
As a software engineer intern, you will gain first-hand experience working on Perx loyalty engagement platform. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside experienced senior engineers to gain invaluable insights and collaborate with cross-functional teams on how to build a scalable and high performance software platform.
What’s the role?
- Design and implement features for our front end applications using Angular
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Write clean and maintainable code that follows modern programming principles
- Write Proper Unit, Integration, System, Performance level Tests, Code Coverage, and Static / Dynamic Code Quality Metrics
Who are we looking for?
- Students who are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Students in their second, third or final year of studies
- Internship period: at least 12 weeks (can start all year round)
- Some experience in using Angular 2+ and Angular JS is preferred
- Ability to support multiple projects and objectives simultaneously and efficiently
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.