Senior / Software QA Engineer
Singapore Engineering Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated customer engagement and loyalty solution that
combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing
technologies for offline and online engagement. Developed with large B2C businesses and their
marketers in mind, the Perx platform enables organisations to create real-time revenue generating
customer engagements. The A.I. enabled platform unifies consumers and business eco-systems into
a seamless experience enabling efficient management and decision-making.
Trusted by some of the largest Banks, Insurers, Telcos and Retailers, the Perx Platform is the solution
of choice for top regional and global B2C enterprises.
Our enterprise SaaS business is at an inflection point leading to exponential growth over the next few
years. Customer Engagement and Marketing Technology is rapidly evolving, and our customers are
looking not just for a platform, but a strategic partnership and thought leadership from solution
providers. The opportunities are immense.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s
why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate
about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
As a Senior/Software QA Engineer, you will be a key member of an exciting product development
team Perx. You will be responsible for developing, configuring and maintaining Automated Testing
Framework, to ensure the software product quality at utmost levels.
The ideal candidate must have effective communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving
skills, good experience of automated testing frameworks/tools, testing strategy, software debugging
and end-to-end testing both blackbox and whitebox styles. Applicant must be highly motivated and
willing to work in a fast-paced agile team with highly talented individuals on complex and early-stage
- Define, develop, execute and maintain automated end-to-end test cases/use case scenarios that
will help continuous deployment.
- Write clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate automated testing activities.
- Debug, analyze, record, document and track software issues based on end-to-end testing.
- Investigate the root causes of issues and continuously improve on test coverage and regression
- Track and report QA metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts, to continuously
improve team’s performance.
- Define and perform various testing aspects like functional, scalability, reliability and performance
of the product.
script and SQL (at least 2 or more).
- 5+ years of designing, developing, deploying and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Experience in testing cross-browser GUI applications and REST APIs etc.
- Wide exposure in functional and load testing frameworks/tools like Robot Framework, Selenium,
Postman, JMeter etc.
- Experience working in microservices, Container and Cloud environments.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum development teams.
- Good communication and organizational skills with ability to self-manage time and deliverables.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent.