Senior / Software QA Engineer
Singapore Engineering Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
As a Senior/Software QA Engineer, you will be a key member of an exciting product development team Perx. You will be responsible for developing, configuring and maintaining Automated Testing Framework, to ensure the software product quality at the utmost levels.
The ideal candidate must have effective communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good experience of automated testing frameworks/tools, testing strategy, software debugging and end-to-end testing both black box and white box styles. Applicant must be highly motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced agile team with highly talented individuals on complex and early-stage development projects.
- Define, develop, execute and maintain automated end-to-end test cases/use case scenarios that will help continuous deployment.
- Write clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate automated testing activities.
- Debug, analyze, record, document and track software issues based on end-to-end testing.
- Investigate the root causes of issues and continuously improve on test coverage and regression testing.
- Track and report QA metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts, to continuously improve the team’s performance.
- Define and perform various testing aspects like functional, scalability, reliability and performance of the product.
- 5+ years of designing, developing, deploying and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Experience in testing cross-browser GUI applications and REST APIs etc.
- Wide exposure in functional and load testing frameworks/tools like Robot Framework, Selenium, Postman, JMeter, etc.
- Experience working in microservices, Container and Cloud environments.
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum development teams.
- Good communication and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage time and deliverables.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent.