Senior Marketing Content Specialist
Singapore Marketing Full-Time | Singaporeans & PR only
Perx Technologies is a category creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping traditional enterprises transform from transient, transactional businesses to delivering meaningful engagements and experiences in the digital economy. Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the digital economy.
We’re a company that is made up of 21 nationalities working together with the same goal and vision in mind. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us! This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and better by the day!
To find out more about who we are and why we exist go to: www.perxtech.com
We’re looking for a Marketing Content Specialist with 5 – 6 years of experience in content strategy and production to join our in-house marketing team. This role will develop, execute, and assess content in consultation with managers/directors. This role requires strategic thinking, SaaS and martech domain knowledge and attention to detail in writing world class content targeted towards large B2C enterprise decision makers.
A strong understanding of how to develop targeted content strategies for specific industry verticals and end-to-end development of product/marketing content for every stage of the B2B Buyer funnel from awareness, exploration, intent/decision making, purchase and advocacy is a pre-requisite.
- An excellent writer – You’re well versed in managing your writing style based on the type of content you are developing – Thought leadership white papers vs Blogs vs Customer testimonial-based case studies vs Social media.
- World Class – You’re well-versed in AP Style and your final drafts require minimal proofreading.
- Left and right-brained – You are highly-creative and is able to transcribe creativity pitches and angles into world class B2B SaaS marketing content targeted at CXO and other decision makers of large B2C enterprises.
- User-focused – You grasp the higher purpose of what millions of consumers expect from their large B2C enterprises such as Banks, Telcos, Insurers, Retail, etc
- Business savvy – You’ve developed successful content strategies. You understand how Large B2Cs engage and incentivise their customers to cross-sell or up-sell. In other words, you’ve been there, done that when it comes to content marketing.
- Grey matter – You possess acute awareness of the Saas, Martech and the Digital Customer Experience current affairs from new acquisitions to whats trending in our space and is a constantly up to speed in the verticals and domain Perx serves and is in.
- Transformer – You are a master in transforming current affairs and news that is hot on the pan into lead-gen worthy downloadable thought leadership content aimed at driving pipeline.
- Tell stories – You’ll write editorial content and marketing copy to promote the Perx Cloud platform, and interview customers to tell the story of how they use our solution.
- Educate – You’ll help customers get the most out of Perx by creating purpose-built product marketing content.
- Own projects – You will provide content to support Perx’s email communications, social media channels, blog, website and in-app messaging.
- Content ideation – You’ll also pitch new story ideas and formats, create and manage production timelines, and will be measured on content marketing KPIs.
- Collaborate – You’ll work with the head of marketing to create content that helps the needs of sales, business development and product teams, and meet the needs of our core audience segments.
- You will support the head of marketing in seeking out opportunities to collaborate with external influencers and industry experts as a way to enhance the Perx’s brand and provide credible content to large B2C enterprises.
- Treat you like an adult – It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it.
- Give you what you need – We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you – You’ll be surrounded by people equally committed to moving marketing leads from the top of the funnel to the bottom of the funnel and ultimately the success of the company.