Senior Marketing Content Specialist
Singapore Marketing Full-Time | Singaporeans & PR only
Singapore-based Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from being transient and transactional to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy.
Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. The Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the mobile-first economy.
Powering large regional and global brands the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize on customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We are a company that is 70+ people strong, with almost two dozen different nationalities working together towards a unified goal and vision. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that only gets bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.
We’re looking for a Marketing Content Specialist with 5 – 6 years of experience in content strategy and production to join our in-house marketing team. This role will develop, execute, and assess content in consultation with managers/directors. This role requires strategic thinking, SaaS and martech domain knowledge and attention to detail in writing world class content targeted towards large B2C enterprise decision makers.
A strong understanding of how to develop targeted content strategies for specific industry verticals and end-to-end development of product/marketing content for every stage of the B2B Buyer funnel from awareness, exploration, intent/decision making, purchase and advocacy is a pre-requisite.
- An excellent writer – You’re well versed in managing your writing style based on the type of content you are developing – Thought leadership white papers vs Blogs vs Customer testimonial-based case studies vs Social media.
- World Class – You’re well-versed in AP Style and your final drafts require minimal proofreading.
- Left and right-brained – You are highly-creative and is able to transcribe creativity pitches and angles into world class B2B SaaS marketing content targeted at CXO and other decision makers of large B2C enterprises.
- User-focused – You grasp the higher purpose of what millions of consumers expect from their large B2C enterprises such as Banks, Telcos, Insurers, Retail, etc
- Business savvy – You’ve developed successful content strategies. You understand how Large B2Cs engage and incentivise their customers to cross-sell or up-sell. In other words, you’ve been there, done that when it comes to content marketing.
- Grey matter – You possess acute awareness of the Saas, Martech and the Digital Customer Experience current affairs from new acquisitions to whats trending in our space and is a constantly up to speed in the verticals and domain Perx serves and is in.
- Transformer – You are a master in transforming current affairs and news that is hot on the pan into lead-gen worthy downloadable thought leadership content aimed at driving pipeline.
- Tell stories – You’ll write editorial content and marketing copy to promote the Perx Cloud platform, and interview customers to tell the story of how they use our solution.
- Educate – You’ll help customers get the most out of Perx by creating purpose-built product marketing content.
- Own projects – You will provide content to support Perx’s email communications, social media channels, blog, website and in-app messaging.
- Content ideation – You’ll also pitch new story ideas and formats, create and manage production timelines, and will be measured on content marketing KPIs.
- Collaborate – You’ll work with the head of marketing to create content that helps the needs of sales, business development and product teams, and meet the needs of our core audience segments.
- You will support the head of marketing in seeking out opportunities to collaborate with external influencers and industry experts as a way to enhance the Perx’s brand and provide credible content to large B2C enterprises.
- Treat you like an adult – It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it.
- Give you what you need – We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you – You’ll be surrounded by people equally committed to moving marketing leads from the top of the funnel to the bottom of the funnel and ultimately the success of the company.