Sales Operations Director
Singapore Sales Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows enterprises of all sizes to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central Group, Commonwealth Bank, Prudential, Digi, Starhub and among others to drive top-line revenue growth.
We are a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
Do you know the difference between a Sales Lead and a Sales Opportunity? Are you able to handle a Sales Funnel across all stages?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Director with SaaS experience to join our growing team at Perx HQ. We are searching for a self-motivated sales operations specialist with strong business acumen and experience in handling and interacting with the enterprise sales team across Asia Pacific and beyond.
Reporting to the Vice President – Global Revenue and working closely with the CFO and the senior management team, the successful candidate will interact across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to support our GTM efforts.
What’s the role?
- The successful candidate is able to work autonomously and is a self-starter when it comes to sales operations management
- He/ She has a finance background and understands complex enterprise sales, SaaS, and the scaling of growth companies
- He/ She has a proven track record of designing successful sales and revenue growth strategies with a relentless drive to succeed
- He/ She actively drive end to end execution of territory and industry sector planning, overall sales quota setting, sales compensation management & goals planning as well as driving meaning KPIs for GTM leadership
- He/ She understands how sales executives sell consultatively, adopting and implementing the Challenger Sales or similar sales methodologies
- He/ She provides analytical thought leadership, creating actionable business insights, and assisting with the onboarding of new sales executives
- He/ She provides meaningful reporting to sales leadership to optimize deliverables and best grow and leverage staff development
- He/ She owns and maintains the sales process from design, implementation, and management of forecasting, planning, and productivity processes
- He/ She helps to define for the sales team reasonable project scope, goals and required deliverables as well as reporting on problems and recommended solutions
- He/ She keeps a close eye on the quality and satisfaction of client deliverables and manages issues, as well as monitors and reports, progress to sales leadership
- He/ She creates and nurtures strategic and senior relationships and develops cross-functional alignment within sales team as well as internal business partners, (i.e. Finance, Marketing, Product, and HR) to ensure consistency and alignment
- He/ She leads and executes the enablement program of the greater revenue organization
- He/ She leads and executes quarterly business reviews and offsite for sales planning and development
- He/ She leads the day to day optimization of opportunities and account reviews to accelerate sales closure
- He/ She comes with new sales ops and sales hack techniques, training mechanics, and new ways to accelerate growth
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in sales and marketing, finance, management consulting, or equivalent field
- 5 plus years of hands-on sales operations experience, ideally within the Enterprise SaaS environment
- Demonstrated excellence in people management experience
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, operational, and project management track record
- Experience working in a start-up environment is a big plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the necessary attention to detail
- Passionate, enthusiastic and results-driven
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in fields of marketing technology, customer loyalty, and Fintech
- Work with a globally diverse and hand-picked talent pool of employees who power some of the largest brands in the region
- Great career development opportunities