Sales Operations Analyst/Specialist
Philippines Sales Full-Time
Singapore-based Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from being transient and transactional to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy.
Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. The Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the mobile-first economy.
Powering large regional and global brands the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize on customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We are a company that is 70+ people strong, with almost two dozen different nationalities working together towards a unified goal and vision. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that only gets bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.
As part of our Sales Operations team, you will play a key role in improving the productivity and growth of our sales squads. The Sales Operations Analyst is an important connection between the sales and product development teams, finance, production, quality control, legal and customer support. The activities of the Sales Operations Analyst provide vital insight that the front line sales team uses to sell as efficiently as possible, and with a sustainable, repeatable process. You will own the overall CRM transformation project and contribute to drive best-in-class commercial sales excellence.
What’s the role?
- Assist with the management & optimization of sales territories, accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities.
- Day to day support of the sales team that includes reinforcing best practices, problem solving and resolution of issues.
- Become the subject-matter expert for advanced level CRM support; manage and administer the CRM.
- Facilitate forecast and pipeline measurement activities within the sales team.
- Create and distribute sales reports, dashboards and intelligence to Sales leadership and other cross functional departments.
- Support Sales leadership in creating and developing mechanisms to improve sales operation efficiency.
- Improve processes to drive greater sales efficiency.
- Support training & onboarding of new hires in the Revenue business unit
- Provide training support and create enablement materials as new tools are rolled out.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in B2B Sales or Sales Operations preferred
- Hands-on knowledge in Salesforce.com (preferred) or other CRM systems
- Familiar with Google Suite, Microsoft Office and other Sales Tools
- Advanced Excel skills preferred (charts, pivot tables, vlookup and other formula)
- Comfortable working with data and numbers
- Detailed, accurate and precise with numbers
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
- The successful candidate should show willingness to learn and be coached.
- He/she applies critical thinking skills and is proactive in his approach.
- He/she likes challenges and has the ability to plan ahead to overcome those challenges.
- He/she can work in a dynamic start-up culture and shows flexibility to changing priorities.
- He/she can work well under pressure.