Sales Director / Head of Sales
Singapore Sales Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
This is a hands-on position where the role of Sales Director / Head of Sales will be responsible for driving revenue through our team of Regional Account Executives as well as managing our lead generation efforts (inbound / outbound). You will ensure the RAE team consistently meets and exceeds sales targets embedding yourself in the day to day client facing sales process; leading and supporting the RAE’s to deliver sales excellence in all aspects of the role. You will embody the tenacity, leadership, experience, and motivation that is required in a start-up environment.
What’s the role?
- Consistently over-deliver against expectation and targets
- Management and leadership of the Perx Regional Account Executives on a day to day basis providing strategy and support.
- Own, maintain and improve entire Lead Gen to the Sale process. Manage SDR & Lead Generation resources to provide maximum output and conversation to the RAEs.
- Create and nurture C Level relationships in conjunction with RAE accounts to ensure maximum opportunity to close high-value deals.
- Align with and coordinate necessary internal stakeholders across Marketing, Finance, IT and Management to deliver optimum efficiency
Who are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant industry experience in working in high-velocity sales teams
- B2B Enterprise experience across multiple verticals is a must
- In-depth knowledge & proven expertise in MarTech sales cycles
- Demonstrated excellence in people management experience
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up will be added advantage
- First-class storytelling and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Understand uncertainty, chaos and fast pace culture
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Need to excel, passionate and enthusiastic
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.