Singapore Product Full-Time
Singapore-based Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from being transient and transactional to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy.
Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. The Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the mobile-first economy.
Powering large regional and global brands the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize on customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We are a company that is 70+ people strong, with almost two dozen different nationalities working together towards a unified goal and vision. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that only gets bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.
Come join a talented team of Product Managers at Perx. You will own key aspects of the Perx Platform. You will be working with a cross functional team and own the entire product development lifecycle for your features.
What will you get to do every day?
- Work in a collaborative environment to grow platform ideas from across the company and our customers into actionable and actual platform initiatives.
- Be the platform champion and advocate, working internally on education and enablement and externally together with customer-facing colleagues to grow platform adoption.
- Define the more complex platform initiatives in collaboration with platform leads and product design.
- Work on qualitative improvement initiatives with the product design and engineering team on systematic quality improvement.
- Support our customer-facing colleagues with tools and understanding.
- Leverage data to make informed product decisions and quantitative measures of success
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of total experience, 1+ years as a product manager or equivalent.
- Fin tech and/or e-commerce experience a big plus
- Prior experience in customer-facing roles is considered a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, diligent, and adaptive.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 50+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.