Product Management Intern Role
Singapore-based Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from being transient and transactional to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy.
Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. The Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the mobile-first economy.
Powering large regional and global brands the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize on customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We are a company that is 70+ people strong, with almost two dozen different nationalities working together towards a unified goal and vision. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that only gets bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.
We have an opening for a Product Management intern who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling loyalty engagement startup in Singapore. Do you want to get first-hand insights on how a rapidly scaling tech startup operates? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment, having the personal freedom to act, and be part of a fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in customer loyalty space? Read on to find out more about the role!
This internship will enable you to immerse yourself in a growing, organized but agile, international start-up in Singapore. From a broad perspective, the internship will provide the experience working in a company that is large and offering significant resources but simultaneously following a lean startup methodology with agile and informal methods that will enable you to concretely see the way high-level actions are being operated and triggered.
- We believe in end-to-end ownership and expect people to get things done. You are responsible for planning and executing the product as well as measuring the post-launch product performance.
- You are responsible for retrieving adequate data, reporting high level and product-specific metrics, eliciting insights and translating into actionable.
- You need to be able to validate testing builds and product features.
- You will be liaising between multiple stakeholders such as software development and marketing team from gathering business input to deliver on product. This is a unique opportunity to acquire experience as a Product Manager and become a potentially invaluable asset to any company, or as a future entrepreneur!
- Able to commit for at least 3 months
- Strong analytical thinking, data-driven decision-making, and creative problem-solving skills
- Highly accountable, resourceful, and success-driven
- Attention to detail in a highly tactical, execution-centered environment
- Someone who can thrive when pulled in many directions; you are keen to do both big and small things that advance common goals
- Able to prioritize when working on multiple projects