Product Management Intern Role
Perx Technologies is a category creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping traditional enterprises transform from transient, transactional businesses to delivering meaningful engagements and experiences in the digital economy. Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the digital economy.
We’re a company that is made up of 21 nationalities working together with the same goal and vision in mind. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us! This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and better by the day!
To find out more about who we are and why we exist go to: www.perxtech.com
We have an opening for a Product Management intern who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling loyalty engagement startup in Singapore. Do you want to get first-hand insights on how a rapidly scaling tech startup operates? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment, having the personal freedom to act, and be part of a fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in customer loyalty space? Read on to find out more about the role!
This internship will enable you to immerse yourself in a growing, organized but agile, international start-up in Singapore. From a broad perspective, the internship will provide the experience working in a company that is large and offering significant resources but simultaneously following a lean startup methodology with agile and informal methods that will enable you to concretely see the way high-level actions are being operated and triggered.
- We believe in end-to-end ownership and expect people to get things done. You are responsible for planning and executing the product as well as measuring the post-launch product performance.
- You are responsible for retrieving adequate data, reporting high level and product-specific metrics, eliciting insights and translating into actionable.
- You need to be able to validate testing builds and product features.
- You will be liaising between multiple stakeholders such as software development and marketing team from gathering business input to deliver on product. This is a unique opportunity to acquire experience as a Product Manager and become a potentially invaluable asset to any company, or as a future entrepreneur!
- Able to commit for at least 3 months
- Strong analytical thinking, data-driven decision-making, and creative problem-solving skills
- Highly accountable, resourceful, and success-driven
- Attention to detail in a highly tactical, execution-centered environment
- Someone who can thrive when pulled in many directions; you are keen to do both big and small things that advance common goals
- Able to prioritize when working on multiple projects