Product Management Intern Role
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
We have an opening for a Product Management intern who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling loyalty engagement startup in Singapore. Do you want to get first-hand insights on how a rapidly scaling tech startup operates? Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment, having the personal freedom to act, and be part of a fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in customer loyalty space? Read on to find out more about the role!
This internship will enable you to immerse yourself in a growing, organized but agile, international start-up in Singapore. From a broad perspective, the internship will provide the experience working in a company that is large and offering significant resources but simultaneously following a lean startup methodology with agile and informal methods that will enable you to concretely see the way high-level actions are being operated and triggered.
- We believe in end-to-end ownership and expect people to get things done. You are responsible for planning and executing the product as well as measuring the post-launch product performance.
- You are responsible for retrieving adequate data, reporting high level and product-specific metrics, eliciting insights and translating into actionable.
- You need to be able to validate testing builds and product features.
- You will be liaising between multiple stakeholders such as software development and marketing team from gathering business input to deliver on product. This is a unique opportunity to acquire experience as a Product Manager and become a potentially invaluable asset to any company, or as a future entrepreneur!
- Able to commit for at least 3 months
- Strong analytical thinking, data-driven decision-making, and creative problem-solving skills
- Highly accountable, resourceful, and success-driven
- Attention to detail in a highly tactical, execution-centered environment
- Someone who can thrive when pulled in many directions; you are keen to do both big and small things that advance common goals
- Able to prioritize when working on multiple projects