Pre Sales Consultant (Partner/Channel)
Singapore Sales Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
Responsible for assisting the Head of Business Development to manage existing (and future) partner accounts, facilitate pre-sales materials to help drive incremental business. The focus of this role will be to work closely with our Regional & Global partners, such as AWS and Oracle, to understand their requirements, facilitate pre-sales & slightly technical materials for Perx’s Business Development team; and manage the accounts.
What’s the role?
- Responsible for knowing the business’s key Enterprise SaaS platform offering and have a command on systems architecture for mobile (browser and app) and digital platform integrations.
- Work with resources in both, Perx and our partners, to develop and execute agreed business development plans which will include training/education, pipeline generation activities, and development of joint offerings.
- Serve as the technical lead and senior architect on client proof of concept (POC) and follow-on activities relating to the broader initiative.
- Understand partner, client and business outcome objectives to design solutions based on specific client requirements and business strategic objectives.
- Represent the business as a lead solutions architect in meetings with clients and partners.
- Maintain relationships across all areas to effectively execute designs and implementations.
- Train and enable partners where necessary
- Experience working with RFPs and delivering quality proposals and statement of work
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that Perx Business Development & Enterprise Sales teams are developing their sales and delivery capabilities in line with Perx’s Business Development strategy.
- Provide a consistent contractual and business environment for our partners.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and Perx’s management to facilitate partner go-to-market plan and drive execution of related business development activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the following areas: pre-sales, consulting, channel account management, marketing, business development or sales, of which a minimum of 2 years must be working as in pre-sales consultant
- Experience and deep understanding of SaaS and cloud enterprise technology space, preferably CRM, Marketing Cloud, BI, and Mobility space
- Significant experience in enterprise CRM, Marketing Automation, BI solutions and/or architecture.
- Significant experience in systems integration and middleware technologies.
- Ability to create credible presentations and business cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities.
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, sales, support, technical and marketing experts.
- You must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques.
- You must be able to negotiate skilfully in tough situations: can gain concessions without damaging the relationship; has a “win-win” philosophy.
- Highly motivated and analytical contributor.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, technology or related discipline; masters/post-degree preferred
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in one other language relevant to the ASEAN Region is a plus but not required.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.