Inside Sales Executive
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
This is a hands-on position where the role of Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects. You need to be comfortable in operating within a start-up environment and can make high quality decisions at pace.
- Generate high quality sales leads for the business
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and
- emails and social media
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts from within client base
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales consultant for further development and closure
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Set up and deliver effective sales presentations, online product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Understand customer needs & requirements and build & maintain a strong customer relationship.
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant industry experience in professional sales and/or inside sales
- B2B Enterprise experience is preferred
- Experience working in a SaaS company or start-up will be added advantage
- In-depth knowledge & proven expertise in inside sales or equivalent
- Proven track record in previous sales capacity
- Comfortable making dozens of calls per day to generate interest, qualifying prospects and closing
- Must have strong listening, written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated individual
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to excel with passionate and enthusiasm
- Ability to embrace and understand uncertainty, chaos and a fast pace start-up culture