Business Development Manager
Singapore Sales Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
Responsible for working with the Head of Business Development to close sales transactions through partner accounts. The focus of this role will be to work closely with our Regional & Global partners, such as AWS and Oracle, to develop client relationships, sales opportunities, and drive Perx customer engagement solutions throughout the various large B2C verticals, mostly to financial services and insurance sectors among others.
What’s the role?
- Drive channel & partner sales by developing relationships and evangelizing solutions with partner’s sales & support teams. Identify and execute joint marketing programs to create new sales opportunities.
- Work with resources in both, Perx and our partners, to develop and execute agreed business development plans which will include training/education, pipeline generation activities, and development of joint offerings. May provide leadership and work guidance to the less experienced sales team.
- Lead sales cycles from start to finish; starting from leads introduced by Perx’s partners, qualifying prospects, presenting to customers/partners, committing deals, to booking revenue.
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets by acquiring new customers and up-and-cross selling to existing customers through our partner channels.
- Develop new customers’ accounts and manage direct contact and relationships with key accounts in the territory.
- Combine channel and alliances go-to-market strategies with end-users’ sales experience to drive revenue streams into the Mid-Large enterprise markets
- Collaborate with virtual and regional/global teams – Professional Services, Pre-&-Post Sales Support, Sales Development and Marketing teams to deliver solutions, customer success, marketing initiatives, and business objectives.
- Responsible for updating CRM tool and submitting sales forecast reports to management accurately and timely
- Be a trusted advisor to your clients and prospects
- Establish and manage CxO relationships and LOB executives
Who are we looking for?
- 6+ years in Technical Sales and Enterprise Software selling experience with a minimum of 3 years of regional experience with direct quota-carrying.
- Experience and deep understanding of SaaS and cloud enterprise technology space, preferably CRM, Marketing Cloud, BI, and Mobility space
- Be able to conduct strategic selling
- Track record of meeting quarter to quarter and year to year revenue targets consistently using a solutions-focused and consultative approach
- Direct contact and relationships with key customers’ accounts and channels in the ASEAN territory is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with prospective clients up to the C-levels.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity. Possess independent and self-starter personality.
- Must have excellent written, oral communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate with clients, partners, and upper/executive management level. Excellent conflict resolution and team-building skills.
- You must be able to negotiate skillfully in tough situations: can gain concessions without damaging the relationship; has a “win-win” philosophy.
- Self-Starter, creative thinker with high work ethics and integrity.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; masters/post-degree preferred
- Fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in one other language relevant to the ASEAN Region is a plus but not required.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.