Singapore-based Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from being transient and transactional to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy.
Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. The Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the mobile-first economy.
Powering large regional and global brands the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize on customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We are a company that is 70+ people strong, with almost two dozen different nationalities working together towards a unified goal and vision. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that only gets bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.
We’re looking for an experienced SaaS Enterprise Account Director to join our dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth, high-pressure, outcome-oriented team here at Perx HQ. For you to be successful, you must have a hunter/hustler, roll-sleeves-up, and make-things-happen mindset. Someone willing to challenge our customers to help them articulate and unearth what their needs are, so the right solution can be applied to positively impact their business goals.
The successful candidate will work alongside marketing to develop client relationships, sales opportunities, and drive Perx customer engagement solutions throughout the various large B2B and B2B to C verticals.
What’s the role?
This successful candidate is able to work independently, autonomously, and aggressively in prospecting to closure.
- Have a proven track record of achieving big-ticket sales and revenue growth targets with a relentless drive to win.
- Serves as a thought leader for the clients and vertical markets that Perx addresses.
- Ability to sell consultatively and adopt and implement the Challenger Sales or similar sales methodology.
- Consistently over-deliver against expectation and targets
- Create and nurture strategic and senior relationships in your network and verticals
- Manage long sales cycles in order to achieve multi-million-dollar SaaS contracts
Who are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant industry experience in working in high-velocity sales teams
- Must have passion and enthusiasm for solving client’s business needs
- B2B Enterprise experience across multiple verticals is a must
- In-depth understanding of the MarTech sales cycles
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up is a must
- First-class storytelling and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly EQ, accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Thrive in uncertainty, chaos and fast pace culture
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 50+ people strong, with almost two dozen different nationalities working together with the same goal and vision in mind.
- Work with largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy