Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
The Web Designer/Developer is a skilled and experienced designer/developer responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining the website for our company. He/ She is working alongside the marketing team to add content to the website efficiently and effectively, given a definitive set of requirements specifications, and constraints.
What’s the role?
- Design, conceptualize, develop, maintain and improve our current mobile-first LMP website based on the latest web trends, tools, requirements, and specifications.
- Manage and troubleshoot integrations to our website, CRM, email automation tools, like but not limited to Zapier, Drift, Upscale and Sendinblue.
- Identify and resolve problems uncovered by feedback and testings related to the website.
- Strong in UX/UI principles while building interactivity on Mobile, Web, and PWA
- Good creative inclination in converting project requirements to initial drafts and final output
- Showcase strong design principles based on mobile-first design
- Deliver animation beyond just GIFs to demonstrate simple concepts on our website
- Work with the marketing director to bring web and design ideas from scratch to life
- Collaborate with the digital marketing specialist to take the necessary steps to enable user journey tracking on our website as well as all other microsite and campaign landing pages for Perx B2B customers
- Work with peer web developers and UX designers on the same project and piece together the final output
Who are we looking for?
- A people person and a great team player
- Someone with great work ethics in the form of work discipline and going the extra mile when needed
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject OR equivalent work experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
- Ability to create and add animation in CSS, SVG, JS, and/or GIF.
- The ability to create and edit a video is a bonus plus.
- Has experience working with WordPress CMS, Zapier, Freshsales CRM, Sendinblue, to name a few.
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of applications including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques and skills
- Ability to keep up to date with advances in design and web development trends and tools.
- Proven experience in solving challenging technical problems.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales, and customer engagement teams are offered with cross-developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy
To find out more about who we are and why we exist go to: www.perxtech.com.