Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
The UX/UI Designer should have an eye for detail with an in-depth understanding of user experiences. He/she will be involved in working closely with stakeholders to turn ideas and visions into intuitive and effective designs. You will be responsible for illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps. Innovative techniques to work with the project teams to build the roadmap of product specifications is integral to this role.
What’s the role?
- Lead, ideate and direct the design process for our products, working closely with the Product Management (mobile and web)
- Understand target users deeply: develop or work from user profiles and conduct task analysis, create user scenarios and user flows based on the requirements.
- Conceptualize and develop wireframes, comps, storyboards, paper and electronic prototypes as needed to communicate designs to the rest of the team and company stakeholders
- Analyze, propose and design high-impact improvements to styles, components, patterns and views throughout our design system
- Rapidly iterate on mockups and comps using a combination of modern design and prototyping tools, paper/pen, whiteboard, graphical editing software and HTML / CSS
- Work with cross-functional teams (product managers, developers, customer service, marketing) on various applications, user flows and commerce-driven project
- Lead / participate in user and market research to produce product analysis and constructive improvement practices
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphics, Design or other related accreditation in the sector.
- At least 5-7 years of UX/UI experience
- Have expert level skills in one or more of a graphical editing software, such as Photoshop or Sketch. The more diversity, the better
- Have experience with one or more prototyping or mockup tools, such as Balsamiq, InVision, Axure, Proto.io, HotGlue, etc
- Experience with collaborative design tools and technologies is a big plus
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for SaaS Applications and Progressive Web-Apps (PWA)
- Experience with user-testing, either in-person or with A/B test setups
- Ability to research customer needs, new product designs / features and think critically about future demands
- Familiarity with user-interface guidelines and best practices for major platforms (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Desktop), and the limitations / expectations of each
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy.
To find out more about who we are and why we exist go to: www.perxtech.com.