Perx Technologies is a behavioral intelligence and marketing SaaS Platform headquartered in Singapore helping large enterprises and digital natives transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering meaningful B2B2X engagements and relationships in the mobile-first economy. The API-first platform enables businesses to focus on use cases and creative engagements to solve their monetization, retention, and user behavior challenges across disparate CRM and marketing solutions in a matter of minutes.
The UX/UI Designer should have an eye for detail with an in-depth understanding of user experiences. He/she will be involved in working closely with stakeholders to turn ideas and visions into intuitive and effective designs. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with design, product, and engineering teams to ensure the best experience for our customers. We thrive on collaboration and want a teammate who isn’t afraid to ask questions and values feedback.
What’s the role?
- Create high-fidelity UI designs and prototypes for client products using Figma (mobile and web)
- Empathize with clients and their users. Anticipate what their users might need to do and ensure the interface has elements that are easy to access.
- Develop or work from user personas, user scenarios, and user flows based on the requirements
- Build wireframes and prototypes to communicate designs to the rest of the team and company stakeholders
- Leverage our design system: you should have experience working with design systems in Figma, to ensure consistency across the product. You will also be responsible for contributing and maintaining it, along with the design team.
- Conduct user, market, and secondary research to produce product analysis and constructive improvement practices
- Iterate designs based on feedback: you will work with the design team and product managers to refine designs for each client product before development officially begins
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphics, Design or other related accreditation in the sector.
- At least 2-3 years of UX/UI experience.
- Expert level skills in Figma.
- Great communication skills. You take extra care with your written language in your designs and are able to convey your design thinking to your team.
- Experience with one or more prototyping or mockup tools, such as Miro, Figma etc.
- Excellent understanding of UX for SaaS Applications and Progressive Web-Apps (PWA).
- Experience with user-testing, either in-person or with A/B test setups.
- Ability to research customer needs, new product features and think critically about future demands.
- Familiarity with user-interface guidelines and best practices for major platforms (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Desktop), and the limitations / expectations of each.
- Proactiveness to collaborate. As this is a remote role, communication is key to ensure success, given the differences in locations and time zones.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of passionate driven employees who power some of the largest brands in the region and leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams are offered with cross-developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.