Perx Technologies is a behavioral intelligence and marketing SaaS Platform headquartered in Singapore helping large enterprises and digital natives transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering meaningful B2B2X engagements and relationships in the mobile-first economy. The API-first platform enables businesses to focus on use cases and creative engagements to solve their monetization, retention, and user behavior challenges across disparate CRM and marketing solutions in a matter of minutes.
This is a hands-on position where the role of Technical Support Engineer, you will be a key member of our Global Customer Technical Support team. You will act as the first line of communication for reported issues to help rectify customers’ support issues to ensure the software product quality at the utmost levels. The ideal candidate must have effective communication skills, strong analytical and good experience in problem-solving to understand and identify technical problems.
You need to be highly motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced agile team with highly talented individuals on complex and early-stage development projects. You need to be comfortable operating within a start-up environment and can make high-quality decisions at pace.
What’s the role?
- Resolving problems on the product’s various features and services, including but not limited to troubleshooting user access, data discrepancies or any other technical issues reported.
- Will be required to be on-call once assigned on necessary weekends and holidays
- Ensure all customer issues are resolved within the agreed service level agreements.
- Document and record each customer interaction using the CRM and provide analysis where appropriate to enable the engineering team to resolve the issues at hand in an efficient manner
- Ensure customers are updated regularly and frequently with progress using the support team’s ticketing system.
- Work with our core engineering and cross-functional teams to identify impact and help prioritize.
- Ensure all customer issues raised are ticketed and that all investigation progress is managed and followed up on.
- Execute the Incident Management procedures in the event of a serious live service incident with customers.
- Generate reports to support day-to-day customer requests.
- Develop and maintain strong collaboration with the product and engineering team to ensure seamless escalation engagements.
- Partner with the product team to relay customer needs, pain points, and experiences to drive product strategy, roadmaps, and prioritization.
- Proactively identifying and action on improvements in support processes, productivity, and customer experience.
- Provide advice and information to customers regarding the company’s service offerings and best practices.
- Constantly strive to identify and implement improvements to technologies, processes, and methodologies used in the team.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a customer-focused position involving technical knowledge of a company’s products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent is preferred.
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as Zendesk in addition to other tools required.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages or API integrations is a plus.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients as well as with internal stakeholders.
- High work ethic and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage time and deliverables.
- Able to work on rotating shifts that cover off-duty hours, weekends and holidays as required.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of passionate-driven people powering some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales, product and customer engagement teams offered with cross-developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in cultivating high performers and leaders throughout the organization. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.