Perx Technologies is a behavioral intelligence and marketing SaaS Platform headquartered in Singapore helping large enterprises and digital natives transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering meaningful B2B2X engagements and relationships in the mobile-first economy. The API-first platform enables businesses to focus on use cases and creative engagements to solve their monetization, retention, and user behavior challenges across disparate CRM and marketing solutions in a matter of minutes.
The Solutions Consultant is responsible for knowing the business’s key Enterprise SaaS platform offering and has a command on systems architecture for mobile (browser and app) and digital platform integrations. The ideal candidate will be customer-obsessed, having a consultative, collaborative approach to advising our customers & internal stakeholders on finding the right solution for complex digital transformation issues.
What’s the role?
You will be known as our:
- Platform Master – Having a mastery of the platform, the Solutions Consultant will partner with their assigned sales rep and provide product support for all deals in their pipeline. This support includes providing technical responses to RFIs/RFPs, consultations, attending sales calls and meetings when requested.
- Demo Wizard – Deliver world-class platform demonstrations to both marketing and technical audiences across all levels within an organization. Collaborate with your assigned account rep to provide a rich and meaningful experience for the prospect. Provide an in-depth overview of both the feature/functionality and how our company can solve their business and technical objectives. Collect feedback from the field to understand what the market wants and provide that feedback to the Product.
- Conduct Discovery – Meet with both the prospects’ marketing and technical teams to undercover and understand their marketing stack and identify all the points of integration. Whiteboard how the platform operates and where it fits into their MarTech stack. Ask probing questions to get to the root of the requirements.
- Provide Business Solutions – Leverage your technical know-how and expert knowledge of the platform to design and document effective and efficient solutions. Set up the customer for success by proactively uncovering and addressing any technical roadblocks. Partner with the technical services and product teams to deliver a product that meets and exceeds prospects’ expectations. Present the final solution to the internal Perx stakeholders for alignment, level of effort and global readiness and finally, ensure a smooth transition from pre-sales to post-sales.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts as their trusted advisor and technical guru.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Working collaboratively with cross functional teams outside of sales – from product management, product delivery to ensure we provide the best customer experience.
Who are we looking for?
- Prior experience as a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant or Sales Engineer with a SaaS provider. Experience in the marketing space is a must (MarTech or AdTech).
- Creative thinker and problem solver with a focus on achieving business objectives through technology.
- Experience collaborating with Product and post-sales integration teams.
- You will be responsible for gathering business/marketing requirements and proposing a solution that is in-line with Perx’s core features and functions.
- Be responsible for major and complex assignments with long-term clients; this role contributes to the overall cross-sell strategy and will manage complex issues within various functional areas the client is trying to resolve.
- Understand client and business outcome objectives to design programs and campaigns based on specific client requirements and business strategic objectives.
- Represent the business as a lead solutions consultant in meetings with clients and partners.
- Coordinate with both internal and client project teams and business leads to translate detailed specifications into scalable and supportable solutions powered by Perx.
- Maintain relationships across all areas to effectively execute marketing/loyalty campaigns and programs.
- Provide guidance to project teams and third party’s where applicable during the client development lifecycle including project milestone reviews, to ensure quality and conformance to the defined solution, standards, and practices.
- Train and enable partners where necessary.
- Experience working with RFPs and delivering quality proposals and statement of work.
- Ability to condense complex concepts into simple solutions to be presented (either verbally or visually).
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible work arrangements where we embrace a fully remote or hybrid work set-up based on what suits our employees best.
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 50+ employees (20 different nationalities and counting) powering some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, product and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us!
This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy.