Perx Technologies is a behavioral intelligence and marketing SaaS Platform headquartered in Singapore helping large enterprises and digital natives transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering meaningful B2B2X engagements and relationships in the mobile-first economy. The API-first platform enables businesses to focus on use cases and creative engagements to solve their monetization, retention, and user behavior challenges across disparate CRM and marketing solutions in a matter of minutes.
- Design and implement features for our front-end applications using React.
- Develop our merchant dashboard website to provide insightful customer analytics and reports for our customers.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Optimize new and existing components for maximum performance.
- Work collaboratively with various business units such as engineering, product team and UX designers.
- Write documentation and collaborate with other developers to assist them with integrating the API.
- Ensure the quality of code reviews that follows modern programming principles.
- Improve our test coverage and existing QA processes e.g. code reviews, coding standards, documentation, testing, and deployment.
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should the need arise.
- Work with the wider tech team to ensure proper solutions based on the established architectural principles and patterns.
- Provide technical support and training to colleagues on various aspects of the applications and data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong experience with React and TypeScript.
- Experience with testing tools such as Jest and Testing-Library.
- Experience with developing complex forms.
- Experience with other frameworks and languages is a plus.
- Familiarity with DevOps in an agile environment, AWS and Docker is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
What’s the offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible work arrangements where we embrace a fully remote or hybrid work set-up based on what suits our employees best.
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance, and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 50+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region and leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities with cross-developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy.