Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
Seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, and proactive DevOps engineer who is passionate about building digital infrastructure.
What will you get to do every day?
- Work with various cloud providers to automate the infrastructure provision and application deployment.
- CI/CD of multiple applications.
- Enhance monitoring stack.
Who are we looking for?
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 4+ years of DevOps experience
- Good experience in working with deployment and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible).
- Proficient with Git, Github (Must)
- Deep understanding of AWS. GCP and other cloud platforms are a plus.
- Experience in administering OS and understanding the principles of building fault-tolerant systems
- Experience working with High Load, High Availability systems
- Familiar with CNCF projects (Preferred)
- Good practice of 12-factor app architecture. (Preferred)
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance, and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales, and customer engagement teams are offered with cross-developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potential and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.