Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
This is a hands-on position where the role of Sales Development Representative is to identify and qualify sales leads, pitch to new clients and maintain a good relationship with prospects. You will be responsible for generating demand/leads for Perx by developing and qualifying new opportunities. You will focus on building the sales pipeline and achieve individual and team quotas. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth, high-pressure, outcome-oriented team here at Perx HQ.
What’s the role?
- Qualify & deliver high value leads through evaluation calls, sharing of core materials, engaging prospects and converting them into high quality opportunities
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to drive new business through inbound / outbound demand lead generation
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Track and maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities within the CRM system or other prospecting and outreach tools
- Understand the needs of target prospects and articulate the value of our solution in addressing these needs
- Have a good understanding of enterprise software & business applications; MarTech is a plus
- Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge and do everything you can to help Perx achieve its larger objectives
Who are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 3-4 years of relevant industry experience especially in doing similar lead generation or sales development roles
- Must have technology background in sales or technical areas
- Execution-oriented to build high-quality pipeline and achieve targets
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, client and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to embrace and understand uncertainty, chaos and a fast-paced start-up culture
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities, resolve conflicts and meet/exceed targets
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed contributor
- Desire to excel with passion and enthusiasm
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up will be added advantage
- Marketing and digital marketing knowledge a plus
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 50+ employees (21 different nationalities and counting) powering some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.