Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
This is a hands-on position where the role of Implementation Consultant will be responsible for assuring all aspects of project & techno-functional delivery throughout the Client Onboarding & Implementation phase across all our newly acquired Enterprise accounts. You will contribute to the team by consistently meeting and exceeding project delivery goals; on time, on budget and on quality to successful completion. You will help work on defining the standards and metrics (utilization rates, etc.) of the implementation team by contributing to continuous improvements around the implementation phase. You need to be comfortable operating within a start-up environment and can make high-quality decisions at pace.
What’s the role?
- Conduct onboarding workshops, coordinate & guide the client onboarding and support go-live activities
- Deliver according to agreed SOW
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with client about the project progress, milestones and deliverables via work-in-progress meetings
- Gather, develop and document business requirements and functional specifications
- Collaborate with Client’s IT Teams (Solution Architects, Developers, UI/UX, API etc.)
- Collaborate with Internal Teams i.e. Program, Support etc. to manage the project until go live
- Coordinate with Program Management to manage onboarding timelines of clients
- Plan for migration and prepare for UAT
- Produce and develop proper documentation for handover to client on go-live
- Stay up to date with new features and functions developed on the Perx Platform
- Enable successful roll-out of Perx Platform to client’s stakeholders and users
- Collaborate with Account & Product Success Managers in mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Marshall resources across the Perx org as needed to accelerate client implementation and onboarding within shortest time possible
Who are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent field with a minimum of 6 years of relevant industry experience in implementing SaaS solutions / Tech projects
- Solid SDLC experience and Project Management methodologies / fundamentals
- Strong Project management and documentation skills
- Comfortable in conversing and dealing with web technologies
- Ability to follow change control procedures and manage revisions to the project with agreement from project sponsors
- In-depth knowledge & proven domain expertise in the area Technical / Functional Consulting experience around implementing SaaS or Business software solutions; Solution design experience a plus
- Experience managing project risk, performance metrics and steering projects back on track.
- Professional certifications (PMI, Prince2, CAPM, PMP e.g.) are a plus
- Familiar with financial tracking and reporting of key Project Management and Professional Services Delivery metrics is a plus
- MarTech experience is a plus
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up will be advantageous
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Understand uncertainty, chaos and fast pace culture
- Self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to excel, passionate and enthusiastic
What’s on offer?
Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 50+ employees (21 different nationalities and counting) powering some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy
To find out more about who we are and why we exist go to: www.perxtech.com.