Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
In this role you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within a fast-paced environment. You will utilize mature (3rd or 4th generation) programming methodologies and languages and adhere to best practice and market leading procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
What’s the role?
- Ability to understand the customer requirements and product management roadmap
- Deliver solutions which supports productivity, maintainability, interoperability based on customer requirements
- Provide troubleshooting, bug fixing and root cause analysis for issues that are escalated by the team
- Prevent decision process from stalling by ensuring solution level issues are addressed promptly
- Conduct, manage, and enforce code reviews
- Conduct technical and feature risks assessments and communicate to the architecture and product management groups
- Educate and enforce clean code that follows the main programming principles
- Enforce Proper Unit, Integration, System, Performance level Tests, Code Coverage, and Static / Dynamic Code Quality Metrics
- Work with the wider tech team to ensure proper solution based on the established architectural principles and patterns
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should the need arise and autonomously be able to make use of those technologies
- Enhances information architecture team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
Who are we looking for?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject OR equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of application development experience with RoR and other OO based programming languages
- DevOps in an agile environment, AWS and Docker. Experience with Ansible or other automation tools is a plus.
- Software development experience is a bonus including: design patterns, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, Transact-SQL, relational databases and PostgreSQL
- Database Management, Data Modelling, Presenting Technical Information, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Data Maintenance, Verbal Communication
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Multi-tier application design and development
- Multi-threaded design and development
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy.