Perx is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
This is a hands-on position where the Digital Marketing Manager will lead the strategy and execution of all our marketing campaigns to drive our lead generation, customer acquisition initiatives, and to grow our customer base across all brands and verticals.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, performance marketing, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
What’s the role?
- Developing strategies for user acquisition and content marketing to generate leads and grow the company’s customer base.
- Work on Omnichannel B2B campaigns Rd ex across various channels to drive inbound leads for sales teams.
- Creating, implementing, and driving campaigns through various media channels and platforms with a focus on Social Media and emerging performance marketing channels.
- Implementing user segmentation to improve targeting, increase relevance of product solutions to potential customers during outreach and ultimately conversion rates and revenues.
- Collaborating closely with key executives and managers to align user acquisition activities with other business functions.
- Understand User behavior & data points to deliver better engagement on Websites & Advertisement,
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals,scaling (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate to develop a focused SEM strategy that leverages both organic and paid search channels relevant to B2B and B2C business.
- Perform market research and competitor Ad words data in the region to benchmark against.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Evaluate emerging digital and online technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption of new digital marketing strategies where appropriate.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or related field.
- At Least 5 years of work experience in paid search, display, social ads implementation and digital content distribution.
- Experience in either SaaS/MarTech/FinTech/Ad Agency businesses is a must.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, Certifications
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong expertise in running branding and direct response campaigns and social selling on Social Media platforms.
- Good understanding of LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Proven ability to work in global business, within a matrix structure and experience of working with a culturally and geographically diverse team.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a diverse team of 50+ employees who power some of the largest brands in APAC who leverage the Perx LMS platform to engage with 50 million+ consumers each day.
- Great career development and leadership opportunities across the organization.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in cultivating high performers and leaders throughout the organization. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy.
To find out more about our mission and who we are please visit: www.perxtech.com.