Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
This is a hands-on position where the role of Customer Experience Manager (CxM) will be responsible for driving all aspects of the customer’s journey across our Enterprise accounts. You will ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. Your role is key in driving product adoption and product usage via a consultative manner. To be successful in this role, the Customer Experience Manager must meet and exceed customer satisfaction rates, increase customer loyalty through active user engagement rates.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable operating within a start-up environment and can make high-quality decisions at a fast-paced environment.
What’s the role?
- Design and improve Customer Experience through building strong relationships with clients that are fostered by gathering customer feedback in real-time
- Enable successful roll-out of the Perx platform to customer stakeholders and users, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending customer-specific events where necessary.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Identify opportunities for customers to proactively act as Perx advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies) to share our vision of the future of Customer Engagement.
- The CxM will own retention and will collaborate with Sales or other teams in growing the customers portfolio.
- Marshall resources across the Perx org as needed to support customers’ needs.
- Bridge gaps between customer-needs and co-innovate with customers and internal Product teams.
Who are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant industry experience in leading success of customers
- B2B Enterprise experience across multiple verticals is a key advantage
- In-depth knowledge & proven expertise in the area of customer success
- Demonstrated stakeholder management
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up will be added advantage
- Strong listening, presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Understand uncertainty, chaos and fast pace culture
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Desire to excel, passionate and enthusiastic
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecommunication sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of over 60 employees(20 nationalities and counting) who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage our SaaS platform to engage with 50 million consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy.
To find out more about who we are and why we exist go to: www.perxtech.com.