Perx is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We are looking for an experienced Channel Sales Manager who will work with the team to expand our ISV partner ecosystem, strategize GTM & manage key channels. The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives by representing the entire range of Perx’s products and services to assigned partners and potential customers within the partner vertical market.
The ideal candidate must be self-driven and results-oriented who can take ownership on winning, maintaining and expanding relationships with our channel partners. This role will report directly to the VP of Global Business Development.
What will you get to do every day?
- Experience managing and closing large (6-7 figure) complex deals.
- Develop effective & efficient channel sales strategies for revenue generation.
- Be responsible for key channel partner engagement.
- Lead joint/co-GTM strategy with partners.
- Aligning channel strategy to complement Perx’s direct sales activities.
- Identify, qualify, develop & drive new partnerships with system integrators, distributors, consultants, industry influencers & other channel partners.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Ability to manage pipeline/CRM activities and forecast accurately for management analysis and sales reporting.
- Ability to sell with, sell through, and sell to partners and partners customers to meet and exceed sales targets through channel partners and their partner verticals.
- Adept at internal and client/partner team orchestration and alignment – including pre-sales, support, services, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Ability to present and communicate effectively, with passion and purpose
What are we looking for?
- Hustler & Closer: He/she will help us expand the ISV and channel partner flywheel to meet high growth expectations.
- He/she is a world-class, creative and articulate ecosystem builder and adept at building productive local and global partnerships is a must.
- Adept at developing and managing relationships with partner and customer C-Suites.
- He/she has a deal maker mindset, adept at business value propositions & knowing how to lead and consult partners for optimal sales outcome.
- Has a hands-on, roll-up the sleeve mentality and will do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Understands complex enterprise software landscape and has the basic technical and functional knowledge to navigate conversations with IT/Engineering and CDO/CIO/CTO levels.
- Experience in account management would be a bonus.
- Experience with marketing technology platforms, SaaS, and/or loyalty marketing products and services.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact with cross-functional teams at all levels.Excellent negotiation, up-selling, and closing skills.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in selling enterprise software or SaaS to mid to large enterprises.
- Flexible, agile mindset and ability to solve complex problems.
- Self Starter, creative thinker with high work ethics and integrity.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a diverse team of 50+ employees who power some of the largest brands in APAC who leverage the Perx LMS platform to engage with 50 million+ consumers each day.
- Great career development and leadership opportunities across the organization.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in cultivating high performers and leaders throughout the organization. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy.
To find out more about our mission and who we are please visit: www.perxtech.com.