Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
The UX/UI Specialist will be involved in working closely with a number of stakeholders to gather, understand and evaluating the business requirements and recommends user best practice. Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps. Innovative techniques to work with the project teams to build the roadmap of product specifications is integral to this role.
- Develop wireframes, comps, storyboards, paper and electronic prototypes as needed to communicate designs to the rest of the team and company stakeholders
- Rapidly iterate on mockups and comps using a combination of modern design and prototyping tools, paper/pen, whiteboard, graphical editing software and HTML / CSS
- Work with cross-functional teams (product managers, developers, customer service, marketing) on various applications, user flows and commerce-driven projects
- Design / Develop responsive websites and applications, and mobile / tablet specific interfaces.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Have expert level skills in one or more of a graphical editing software, such as Photoshop or Sketch. The more diversity, the better
- Have experience with one or more prototyping or mockup tools, such as Balsamiq, InVision, Axure, Proto.io, HotGlue, etc
- Experience with collaborative design tools and technologies is a big plus
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for mobile devices, web and desktop applications
- Experience with user-testing, either in-person or with A/B test setups
- Ability to research customer needs, new product designs / features and think critically about future demands
- Familiarity with user-interfaace guidelines and best practices for major platforms (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Desktop), and the limitations / expectations of each