Singapore Platform Development Team Full-Time
Singapore-based Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from being transient and transactional to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy.
Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. The Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the mobile-first economy.
Powering large regional and global brands the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize on customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We are a company that is 70+ people strong, with almost two dozen different nationalities working together towards a unified goal and vision. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that only gets bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.
Come join a talented team at Perx. We are looking for a Technical Writer who loves to communicate complex information clearly, concisely, and accurately. We work across multiple service teams,.You will be working with cross functional teams delivering top-notch documentation and knowledge management systems. Technical Writers provide a key link between software engineers, product managers, marketing associates, developer advocates, as well as client developers and users, tying together many vital but disparate parts of the Perx ecosystem.
What you will get to do every day?
- Plan, write and deliver internal and external documentation for technology, processes, services, and APIs used within the Platform Development team.
- Work together with Platform Development to ensure documentation is of high quality, accuracy, and understandability.
- Copyedit, proofread, and clarify technical documentation written by engineers.
- Organize existing documentation to ensure clarity and navigability, identify gaps and develop solutions.
- Conduct research and obtain technical content from internal and external sources, translating it into clear, concise, structured documentation.
Who are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree in Science or Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
- 2 years of experience in writing technical documentation for software in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in using Postman, JIRA/Confluence and other documenting tools.
- Good understanding of Software Engineering fundamentals, basic programming experience preferred.
- Detail oriented, with experience writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Active learner, resourceful and strong self-initiative, able to conduct research.
- Able to digest and organize complexity
- Ability to read and understand source code written in Ruby is preferred
- Experience working in collaboration with software engineers on a daily basis.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.