Software Engineer – React
Singapore Engineering Full-Time
Singapore-based Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from being transient and transactional to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy.
Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. The Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the mobile-first economy.
Powering large regional and global brands the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize on customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We are a company that is 70+ people strong, with almost two dozen different nationalities working together towards a unified goal and vision. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that only gets bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.
- Design and implement features for our front end applications using React
- Develop internal web-based admin tools to support our customer service team
- Develop our merchant dashboard website to provide insightful customer analytics and reports for our customers Develop responsive, web-based user interface
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimise new and existing components for maximum performance
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Work with product team and UX designers
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Write documentation and collaborate with other developers to assist them with integrating the API.
- Write clean and maintainable code that follows modern programming principles
- Write Unit, Integration, System, Performance level Tests, Code Coverage, and Static / Dynamic Code Quality Metrics
- Improve existing QA processes e.g. code reviews, coding standards, documentation, testing and deployment
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should the need arise
- Work with the wider tech team to ensure proper solution based on the established architectural principles and patterns
- Provide technical support and training to colleagues on various aspects of the applications and data
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science and Engineering related discipline OR equivalent work experience.
- Experience with React and popular state management libraries (such as Redux)
- Experience with testing frameworks (React testing lib, Enzyme., etc)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experienced in developing highly interactive applications
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Team player
- Software development experience including but not limited to: design patterns, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, Transact-SQL, relational databases and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with DevOps in an agile environment, AWS and Docker. Experience with Ansible or other automation tools a plus.
- Familiarity with Database Management, Data Modeling, Presenting Technical Information, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Data Maintenance is a plus
- Familiarity with multi-tier application design and development
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
- Remote workers welcome