Software Engineer – React
Singapore Engineering Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated customer engagement and loyalty solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omnichannel marketing technologies for offline and online engagement. Developed with large B2C businesses and their marketers in mind, the Perx platform enables organisations to create real-time revenue generating customer engagements. The A.I. enabled platform unifies consumers and business eco-systems into a seamless experience enabling efficient management and decision-making.
Trusted by some of the largest Banks, Insurers, Telcos, and Retailers, the Perx Platform is the solution of choice for top regional and global B2C enterprises.
Our enterprise SaaS business is at an inflection point leading to exponential growth over the next few years. Customer Engagement and Marketing Technology is rapidly evolving, and our customers are looking not just for a platform, but a strategic partnership and thought leadership from solution providers. The opportunities are immense.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
- Design and implement features for our front end applications using React
- Develop internal web-based admin tools to support our customer service team
- Develop our merchant dashboard website to provide insightful customer analytics and reports for our customers Develop responsive, web-based user interface
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimise new and existing components for maximum performance
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Work with product team and UX designers
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Write documentation and collaborate with other developers to assist them with integrating the API.
- Write clean and maintainable code that follows modern programming principles
- Write Unit, Integration, System, Performance level Tests, Code Coverage, and Static / Dynamic Code Quality Metrics
- Improve existing QA processes e.g. code reviews, coding standards, documentation, testing and deployment
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should the need arise
- Work with the wider tech team to ensure proper solution based on the established architectural principles and patterns
- Provide technical support and training to colleagues on various aspects of the applications and data
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science and Engineering related discipline OR equivalent work experience.
- Experience with React and popular state management libraries (such as Redux)
- Experience with testing frameworks (React testing lib, Enzyme., etc)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experienced in developing highly interactive applications
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Team player
- Software development experience including but not limited to: design patterns, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, Transact-SQL, relational databases and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with DevOps in an agile environment, AWS and Docker. Experience with Ansible or other automation tools a plus.
- Familiarity with Database Management, Data Modeling, Presenting Technical Information, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Data Maintenance is a plus
- Familiarity with multi-tier application design and development
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
- Remote workers welcome