Senior UX/UI Designer
Singapore Product Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated customer engagement and loyalty solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies for offline and online engagement. Developed with large B2C businesses and their marketers in mind, the Perx platform enables organisations to create real-time revenue generating customer engagements. The A.I. enabled platform unifies consumers and business eco-systems into a seamless experience enabling efficient management and decision-making.
Trusted by some of the largest Banks, Insurers, Telcos and Retailers, the Perx Platform is the solution of choice for top regional and global B2C enterprises.
Our enterprise SaaS business is at an inflection point leading to exponential growth over the next few years. Customer Engagement and Marketing Technology is rapidly evolving, and our customers are looking not just for a platform, but a strategic partnership and thought leadership from solution providers. The opportunities are immense.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
The Senior UX/UI Designer should have an eye for detail with an in-depth understanding of user experiences. He/she will be involved in working closely with stakeholders to turn ideas and visions into intuitive and effective designs. You will be responsible of illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps. Innovative techniques to work with the project teams to build the roadmap of product specifications is integral to this role.
- Lead, ideate and direct the design process for our products, working closely with the Product Management (mobile and web)
- Understand target users deeply: develop or work from user profiles and conduct task analysis, create user scenarios and user flows based on the requirements.
- Conceptualise and develop wireframes, comps, storyboards, paper and electronic prototypes as needed to communicate designs to the rest of the team and company stakeholders
- Analyse, propose and design high-impact improvements to styles, components, patterns and views throughout our design system
- Rapidly iterate on mockups and comps using a combination of modern design and prototyping tools, paper/pen, whiteboard, graphical editing software and HTML / CSS
- Work with cross-functional teams (product managers, developers, customer service, marketing) on various applications, user flows and commerce-driven project
- Lead / participate in user and market research to produce product analysis and constructive improvement practices.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphics, Design or other related accreditation in the sector.
- At least 5-7 years of UX/UI experience
- Have expert level skills in one or more of a graphical editing software, such as Photoshop or Sketch. The more diversity, the better
- Have experience with one or more prototyping or mockup tools, such as Balsamiq, InVision, Axure, Proto.io, HotGlue, etc
- Experience with collaborative design tools and technologies is a big plus
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for SaaS Applications and Progressive Web-Apps (PWA)
- Experience with user-testing, either in-person or with A/B test setups
- Ability to research customer needs, new product designs / features and think critically about future demands
- Familiarity with user-interface guidelines and best practices for major platforms (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Desktop), and the limitations / expectations of each