Senior Technical Product Manager, ML and Analytics
Singapore Product Full-Time
Singapore-based Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from being transient and transactional to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy.
Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. The Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the mobile-first economy.
Powering large regional and global brands the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize on customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We are a company that is 70+ people strong, with almost two dozen different nationalities working together towards a unified goal and vision. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that only gets bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.
We are looking for a data-savvy product manager who can story-tell with data. You will need to have the vision to craft meaningful metrics into insights and identify trends for our customer data platform. We are rapidly growing in a dynamic and high energy environment and are looking for a self-driven, results-oriented PM who can take ownership of the data analytics and data science vertical at Perx; driving and contributing to the product road map. You must be an innovative team player who is able to manage a fast-paced workload dealing with a demanding and ever-changing marketplace.
What’s the role?
- Deeply understand the need for data and machine learning and how it can be applied intelligently for within Perx
- Drive product and technical requirements, strategy and end results for data collection, processing, publishing, pipelining, and ML models within Perx
- Keep up with cutting edge technologies, (especially open source projects) and new technological and machine learning innovation that can potentially be applied to Perx use-cases
- Understands that building products with data requires a data strategy and the technological infrastructure involved in building products at a technical level.
- Hands-on analysing data and methodology with Data Scientist and Data Engineer and determine the appropriate next course of design directions
- Identify business opportunities and deliver the overall data product solution by collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Synthesizes input from clients, Sales, market research, industry trends, revenue numbers, etc. to build and prioritize requirements.
- Methodically negotiates product vision with tactical execution, ensuring the voice of the customer is prioritized.
- Partners closely with Engineering to manage the product development life cycle, ensuring that specified functionality is correctly prioritized, released on time, to specification, and with high quality.
- Incorporates customer and business partner feedback into future product requirements, balancing requirements across the varying needs of internal business units and client business models
Who are we looking for?
- BA / BS in related field, preferably computer science related; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management with a proven track record of delivering SaaS technology platforms preferably focused on data science, ML, or data analytics objectives.
- 3+ years of technical product management
- Proficient in writing Advanced SQLs, Machine learning, artificial intelligence, feature engineering, model lifecycle management and deployment
- Proven success in conceptualising and executing reporting solutions and/or data visualiser
- Extensive experience writing business and product requirements for software, technology, data, and Internet products.
- Experience with marketing technology platforms, SaaS, and/or loyalty marketing products and services.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact with cross-functional teams at all levels.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills with a strong understanding of data-driven decisions and exhibited experience working with Data Science and statistical analysts.
Available for periodic travel
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.