Senior Regional Account Executive
Singapore Sales Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
We’re looking for an experienced SaaS RAE’s to join our growing team here at Perx HQ. We are searching for self-motivated professionals with strong business acumen and experience in WINNING large SaaS tickets sales.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director and working closely with the VP Global Revenue, the successful candidate will work alongside marketing and SDRs to develop client relationships, sales opportunities, and drive Perx customer engagement solutions throughout the various large B2B and B2B to C verticals.
What’s the role?
This successful candidate is able to work independently, autonomously, and aggressively in prospecting and selling.
- He/She has a proven track record of achieving big-ticket sales and revenue growth targets with a relentless drive to win.
- He/She serves as a thought leader for the clients and vertical markets that Perx addresses. Ability to sell consultatively and adopt and implement the Challenger Sales or similar sales methodology.
- Consistently over-deliver against expectation and targets
- Own and maintain the sales process working closely with SDRs and Regional Sales Director to achieve a winning outcome
- Create and nurture strategic and senior relationships in your network and verticals
- Manage 4+ sales cycles in order to achieve multi-million dollar SaaS contracts
Who are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 8-10 years of relevant industry experience in working in high-velocity sales teams
- B2B Enterprise experience across multiple verticals is a must
- In-depth understanding of the MarTech sales cycles
- Demonstrated excellence in all aspects
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up is a must
- First-class storytelling and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Understand uncertainty, chaos and fast pace culture
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Need to excel, passionate and enthusiastic