Senior Product Manager
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated customer engagement and loyalty solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies for offline and online engagement. Developed with large B2C businesses and their marketers in mind, the Perx platform enables organisations to create real-time revenue generating customer engagements instead of the traditional back-end marketing tools used for many years. The A.I. enabled platform unifies consumers and business eco-systems into one single view for ease of management and decision-making.
Trusted by some of the largest banks, insurers, telcos and retailers, the Perx Platform is the solution of choice for top regional and global B2C enterprises.
Our enterprise SaaS business is at an inflection point and will experience aggressive growth year over year. Customer Engagement and Marketing Tech is a rapidly evolving space and our customers are looking not just for a platform, but a strategic partnership and thought leadership from solution providers. In short, the opportunity is immense.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
At Perx, we’re raising the bar on digital customer engagement in the mobile world with our leading A.I. enabled consumer engagement and loyalty platform. We are rapidly growing in a dynamic and high energy environment and are looking for a self-driven, results-oriented leader who is able to take ownership of product management responsibilities. You are a natural leader who is able to take ownership of and drive and contribute to the product road map. You must be an innovative team player who is able to manage a fast-paced workload dealing with a demanding and ever-changing market place. A creative problem solver, you must have a strong hands-on mentality to deliver successful projects with a clear focus on employee engagement, talent acquisition, general HR functions, with a positive attitude, proactive approach, and team-building skills and energy.
- Collaborates with Engineering, Project Management, Sales, Data Science, Client Services, and Marketing to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Owns the day-to-day execution of product management and product marketing tasks.
- Partners with cross-functional stakeholders to elicit, identify, and capture market requirements and define product roadmaps.
- Synthesizes input from clients, Sales, market research, industry trends, revenue numbers, etc. to build and prioritize requirements.
- Methodically negotiates product vision with tactical execution, ensuring the voice of the customer is prioritized.
- Articulates business and product requirements for new products and enhancements.
- Partners closely with Engineering to manage the product development life cycle, ensuring that specified functionality is correctly prioritized, released on time, to specification, and with high quality.
- Works with Marketing to create presentations, marketing collateral, and other supporting materials to facilitate communication across all teams.
- Acts as a key product expert, evangelist and advocate for products and initiatives.
- Supports Sales with client engagements, assisting with pricing, SOW development, and satisfying client requirements.
- Assists with product bug identification, troubleshooting, and triage.
- Incorporates customer and business partner feedback into future product requirements, balancing requirements across the varying needs of internal business units and client business models.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- BA / BS in related field, preferably business or computer science related; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product management and/or product marketing with a proven track record of delivering SaaS technology platforms, preferably focused on marketing and/or advertising objectives.
- Proven success in taking products from concept to commercialization, with a keen eye on controlling costs, increasing revenues, and growing margins.
- Extensive experience writing business and product requirements for software, technology, data, and Internet products.
- Experience with marketing technology platforms, SaaS, and/or loyalty marketing products and services.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact with cross-functional teams at all levels.
- Experience, comfort and aptitude interacting with senior management both internally and with clients and partners.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, diligent, and adaptive.
- Innovative thinker with aptitude in capitalizing upon market disruption to build forward-looking products and platforms to clients and partners.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills with a strong understanding of data-driven decisioning and exhibited experience working with Data Science and statistical analysts.
- Ability to monitor and succinctly report on key performance indicators, and deep expertise working with marketing metrics and measurement methodology.
- Comfortable working with technical and Internet related products, data, and inputs.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- A natural leader with experience managing constituents from various business units, selling ideas, speaking in public settings, and deep expertise in marketing or advertising technology.
Available for periodic travel.