Senior Product Manager (Platform)
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
Come join a talented team of Product Managers at Perx. You will own key aspects of the Perx Platform. You will be working with a cross functional team and own the entire product development lifecycle for your features.
What you will get to do every day?
- Partner with client services, sales, marketing & customer success verticals to define product roadmap.
- Be a champion of customer needs and build & execute on a well rounded roadmap by partnering with engineering, program management and client serves
- Manage strategy in terms of features, pricing & competitive advantage.
- Define the user experience by partnering with product design to execute on customer research. Tie back the customer research to product deliverables.
- Use data to make informed product decisions.
- Advocate and present features, customer needs, data based decisions and product strategy internally and externally.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of total experience with at least 2+ years in product management.
- Business or technical background preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully launching B2B2C technology products.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems.
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new mobile technologies quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non technical individuals.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience, comfort, and aptitude interacting with senior management both internally and with clients and partners.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, diligent, and adaptive.
- Travel Requirements: may include occasional travel in south east Asia
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.