Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Singapore Engineering Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
The Software Engineer is a skilled and experienced software engineer responsible for the detailed design, implementation, and testing of user interfaces and related system components. They are able to build user interfaces efficiently and effectively, given a definitive set of requirements specification and constraints. The Senior Software Engineer should be able to design, guide, and mentor the team, develop and deliver best in class solutions.
- Design and implement features for our front end applications using Angular 8+
- Develop internal web-based admin tools to support our customer service team
- Develop our merchant dashboard website to provide insightful customer analytics and reports for our customers
- Develop responsive, web-based user interface
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimise new and existing components for maximum performance and reusability
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Work with product team and UX designers
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Write documentation and collaborate with mobile developers to assist them with integrating the API.
- Write clean and maintainable code that follows modern programming principles
- Write Proper Unit, Integration, System, Performance level Tests, Code Coverage, and Static / Dynamic Code Quality Metrics
- Improve existing QA processes e.g. code reviews, coding standards, documentation, testing and deployment
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should the need arise
- Work with the wider tech team to ensure proper solution based on the established architectural principles and patterns
- Provide technical support and training to colleagues on various aspects of the applications and data
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject OR equivalent work experience
- Lead or component development expertise with Angular 2+ (minimum 2 years) and Angular JS (minimium 5 years) is a must
- Expertise in developing awesome, user-friendly applications
- Ability to design systems & write clean, maintainable and re-usable code
- Proven ability/expertise in leading teams and delivering solutions
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions
- Proven experience in solving challenging technical problems.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects and objectives simultaneously and efficiently
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Multi-tier application design and development
- Multi-threaded design and development