Sales Development Representative
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated customer engagement and loyalty solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies for offline and online engagement. Developed with large B2C businesses and their marketers in mind, the Perx platform enables organisations to create real-time revenue generating customer engagements instead of the traditional back-end marketing tools used for many years. The A.I. enabled platform unifies consumers and business eco-systems into one single view for ease of management and decision-making.
Trusted by some of the largest banks, insurers, telcos and retailers, the Perx Platform is the solution of choice for top regional and global B2C enterprises.
Our enterprise SaaS business is at an inflection point and will experience aggressive growth year over year. Customer Engagement and Marketing Tech is a rapidly evolving space and our customers are looking not just for a platform, but a strategic partnership and thought leadership from solution providers. In short, the opportunity is immense.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
This is a hands-on position where the role of Sales Development Representative is to identify and qualify sales leads, pitch to new clients and maintain a good relationship with prospects. You will be responsible for generating demand/leads for Perx by developing and qualifying revenue opportunities. You will focus on building the sales pipeline and achieve individual and team quotas. You need to be comfortable in operating within a start-up environment and can make high quality decisions at pace.
- Qualify high value leads through sales calls, product demos, and converting them to opportunities
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing team to drive new business through inbound / outbound demand lead generation
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Constantly innovate ways to balance sales opportunities, client management and new customer onboarding responsibilities
- Track and maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities within the CRM system
- Understand the needs of target prospects and articulate the value of our solution in addressing these needs
- Training a team of lead generation specialists as the company scales up
- Have a good understanding of enterprise software
- Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge and do everything you can to help Perx achieve its larger objectives
- Occasional travel, attendance to events and proactive outreach to potential clients.
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant industry experience especially in doing similar lead generation or sales development roles
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up will be added advantage
- Execution-oriented to build high-quality pipeline and achieve revenue targets
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Must have technology background in sales or technical
- Marketing and digital marketing knowledge a plus
- Ability to embrace and understand uncertainty, chaos and a fast pace start-up culture
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed contributor
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities, resolve conflicts and meet/exceed revenue goals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, client and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to excel with passion and enthusiasm