Regional Director, Channel Sales & Alliances
Perx Technologies is expanding its footprint across Asia Pacific and we’re looking for a seasoned executive with strong business acumen, channels sales background, ability to think strategically, operational capabilities, and a proven track record of leading high impact and broad reaching initiatives, leveraging resources and capabilities across Perx. This successful candidate would have a strong background in channels & alliances sales development and management, leading to high revenue results. Ability to identify industry tech trends, have a deep understanding of channels development and programs to drive referral, resell, OEM, and strategic partnerships across Asia Pacific.
This leader should be broad thinking with the ability to analyze complexity and make recommendations, provide constructive feedback to and guide senior executives based on understanding of the strategic landscape, leveraging thought leadership to create a business case. He/She should be able to effortlessly move from strategic thinking to overseeing tactical execution. A pro-active and assertive approach to take on difficult issues and to uncover and address areas of opportunity will be critical.
Perx is a growth stage startup which requires the candidate to be independent minded, ability to embrace unstructured processes at times and bring on an assertive and proactive approach to the business.
This individual will lead initiatives and engagements leading broad cross-functional teams. The role provides great perspective and exposure to Perx business across all functions, top management and operations.
The individual will drive strategic discussions, build and translate strategies and ideas into actionable plans and results, balance forward-looking/innovation-focused/strategic views with pragmatic perspective and ability to help align and realize the vision for Perx.
Role & Responsibility:
- Develop channels programs and sales plans for optimal performance and growth
- Recruit, develop, enable and manage channel and alliance partners
- Coach and develop channels partners to adopt Perx sales strategy & methodology
- Co-sell with partners to achieve higher value transactions and revenue targets
- Collaborate with direct sales, marketing, and product management to facilitate new initiatives, offerings, and sales opportunities
- Develop and execute joint business plans with the partners
- Prospecting of new client opportunities and channels partners
- Management or reviews and reporting: pipeline reviews, territory planning and forecasting of channels and alliances sales activities
- Maintain accurate records of partner activity in CRM
- Ensure a strong pipeline is built to meet and exceed channels sales targets
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- 10+ years related technical or enterprise sales industry experience. BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent or relevant working experience, regional and/or global
- Demonstrated experience managing/ leading high performing teams and partners
- Thorough competitive knowledge including solutions, technology and product offerings
- In-depth understanding and experience in management of all aspects of sales support processes. Solid knowledge and experience of customer management practices
- Deep understanding of SaaS and enterprise technology space, preferably CRM, Marketing Cloud, BI, and Mobility space
- Deep understanding and successful design & execution of channels programs, alliances & channels sales organizations
- Experience in driving business through evolving partner eco-system
- Must have excellent written, oral communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate with clients, partners, and upper/executive management level
- Excellent conflict resolution and team building skills
- Ability to communicate and align people within the organization, gaining the cooperation of those who may be needed to influence the creation of teams and coalitions that understand the corporate vision and strategies, and accept their validity
- Excellent negotiation, up-selling, and closing skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience in selling to mid-large enterprises
- Flexible, agile mindset and ability to solve complex problems
- Self Starter, creative thinker with high work ethics and integrity