Regional Account Executive
Singapore Sales Full-Time
Perx Technologies is a category creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping traditional enterprises transform from transient, transactional businesses to delivering meaningful engagements and experiences in the digital economy. Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the digital economy.
We’re a company that is made up of 21 nationalities working together with the same goal and vision in mind. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us! This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and better by the day!
To find out more about who we are and why we exist go to: www.perxtech.com
Do you know your ACV from MRR? Can you own your territory and get to decision-makers?
We’re looking for experienced SaaS RAE’s to join our dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth, high-pressure, outcome-oriented team here at Perx HQ. We are searching for self-motivated professionals with strong business acumen and experience in servicing Enterprise Accounts with big-ticket values.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the successful candidate will work alongside marketing and SDRs to develop client relationships, sales opportunities, and drive Perx customer engagement solutions throughout the various large B2B and B2B to C verticals.
What’s the role?
This successful candidate is able to work with a high level of independence, working autonomously and aggressively in prospecting and selling.
- He/She is skilled in owning prospect outreach processes and converting leads to opportunities
- Has a concise and methodical approach to prospect mapping, planning, and individualized account management
- He/She has a proven track record of achieving sales and revenue growth targets with a relentless drive to win.
- He/She serves as a thought leader and insight provider for the clients and vertical markets that Perx addresses. Ability to sell consultatively and adopt and implement the Challenger Sales or similar sales methodology.
- Own and maintain the sales process working closely with SDRs and Regional Sales Director to achieve a winning outcome
- Create and nurture strategic and senior relationships in assigned network and verticals
Who are we looking for?
- BA/BS degree in sales and marketing or equivalent field with a minimum of 4-5 years of relevant industry experience in working in high-velocity sales teams
- B2B Enterprise experience across multiple verticals
- In-depth understanding of the MarTech sales cycles
- Demonstrated excellence in people management experience
- Experience working in a SaaS start-up is a must
- First-class storytelling and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly accountable, responsible, creative thinker and problem solver
- Great in managing complex and critical issues, internally and externally
- Understand uncertainty, chaos and fast pace culture
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, client and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Need to excel, passionate and enthusiastic
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 50+ employees (21 different nationalities and counting) powering some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.