Regional Account Executive
Perx Technologies is seeking for a self-motivated, sales professionals with strong business acumen, enterprise software sales and technology background. We are a fast paced, high growth startup that is looking for entrepreneurial, assertive and proactive candidates.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the successful candidate will develop client relationships, sales opportunities, and drive Perx customer engagement solutions throughout the various large B2C verticals, such as financial services, insurance, telco, hospitality, retail and tech sectors.
This successful candidate is able to work independently, autonomously, and aggressively in prospecting and selling. He/She has a proven track record of achieving sales and revenue growth targets with a relentless drive to win.
He/She serves as a thought leader for the clients and vertical markets that Perx addresses. Ability to sell consultatively and adopt and implement the Challenger Sales or similar sales methodology.
Role & Responsibility:
- Be a trusted advisor to your clients and prospects
- Establish and manage CxO relationships and LOB executives
- Be able to conduct strategic selling
- Generate sales revenue by actively prospecting and building pipeline
- Meet and manage customers through a regimented sales process
- Have a strong understanding of enterprise software space and ability to sell consultatively in complex sales cycles
- Record accurate pipeline and develop accurate forecast for management analysis and sales reporting
- Track, Maintain clean and good records of sales and client activities in CRM
- Collaborate and coordinate with channels, marketing, customer service, consulting, and products when necessary to maintain high level of customer delight and product deliverables to meet revenue targets and objectives
- Meet and Exceed sales targets
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- 8+ years related technical or enterprise sales industry experience. BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent or relevant working experience.
- 5+ years direct quota carrying selling experience in the enterprise software and services industry.
- Value selling and solution selling experience and training. Intimate knowledge of enterprise software projects and the overall lifecycle management of enterprise applications
- Thorough competitive knowledge including solutions, technology and product offerings
- Background and experience in complex enterprise sales cycles
- In-depth understanding and experience in management of all aspects of sales processes. Solid knowledge and experience of customer management practices.
- Deep understanding of SaaS and enterprise technology space, preferably CRM, Marketing Cloud, BI, and Mobility space
- Must have excellent written, oral communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self Starter, creative thinker with high work ethics and integrity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate with clients, partners, and upper/executive management level.
- Excellent conflict resolution and team building skills.
- Ability to communicate and align people within the organization, gaining the cooperation of those who may be needed to influence the creation of teams and coalitions that understand the corporate vision and strategies, and accept their validity.
- Excellent negotiation, up-selling, and closing skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience in selling to mid-large enterprises
- Flexible, agile mindset and ability to solve complex problems