Project Manager – Client Services
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
This is a hands-on position where the Project Manager will be involved in business requirements analysis, functional and design discussions, testing, working with key strategic partners, enterprise clients and more. This is not a task-based job; you will be responsible for the delivery and success of your client facing projects.
- Work onsite when required with customers at all levels
- Oversee all aspects of multiple concurrent projects including scope, requirements and timelines.
- Analyze business requirements, negotiate scope and define functional requirements.
- Manage communication and update status and issues to team members, management and other project stake holders.
- Prioritize project deliverables and activities
- Develop, manage and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, deliverables, resources and budget.
- Track and monitor project issues and escalation to management as appropriate
- Report tasks and milestones against the plan internally and to customers’ stakeholders
- Schedule project meetings; compilation of minutes and actions/decisions made throughout the project
Travel may be required up to 50% of the time.
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent field with a minimum of 8+ years of relevant industry experience and at least 5 years in a project manager position.
- MBA degree highly desirable.
- Industry recognized Certified Scrum Master or Project Management Professional certification highly desirable.
- At least 5 years of project management in software development and large scale implementation.
- Highly accountable and responsible.
- Full understanding of a complete project lifecycle within enterprise software
- Outstanding presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization and for collaborating across many participating teams.
- Strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress and status meetings).
- Strong technical proficiency, especially relating to e-commerce: server architecture and development, systems integration, reconciliation
- Deep understanding of common Agile practices and service-oriented environments.
- We seek a self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient and visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.
- You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here.
- CRM, digital marketing, AdTech, and marketing automation technology background are a major plus.
- Ability to handle challenging situations in a calm and professional manner
- Must be able to grasp issues quickly and while factoring in technical dependencies and system limitations, make educated decisions in the absence of complete information.
- The ability to frame technical solutions/options and negotiate business acceptance.
- Strong organizational and tracking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – both businesses facing and Engineering.
- Excellent attention to detail.