Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
We are looking for a self-driven program manager who can plan and execute product development for Perx platform. You are responsible for collaborating with the various cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end product features to the market, proactively mitigating risks and managing the software development life cycle from inception to production launch and post production support. You must be an innovative team player who is able to manage a fast-paced workload dealing with a demanding and ever-changing marketplace.
What’s the role?
- Partner with product management to define roadmaps and own the day-to-day execution of product management and product marketing tasks.
- Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements.
- Prioritize requirements and define scope to meet market needs in a timely manner given available resources.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute (as appropriate) standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new products and services
- Partners closely with internal teams to manage the product development life cycle, ensuring that specified functionality is correctly prioritized, released on time, to specification, and with high quality.
- Serve as the program manager in Agile development process; facilitate development conversations and lead sprint planning.
- Manage each release through the launch process.
- Partner with customer operations to identify areas in need of improvement to increase customer satisfaction and decrease support requests.
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project.
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution.
- Be accountable for on time product delivery, product quality, cost, and operations.
- Assists with product bug identification, troubleshooting, and triage.
Who are we looking for?
- BA / BS in related field, preferably business or computer science related
- 2+ years of Program Management or Technical Product Management experience in a technology oriented organization.
- Proven track record of successfully launching B2B2C technology products and services with geographically distributed teams in multi-vendor environments.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems.
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new mobile technologies quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non technical individuals.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience, comfort, and aptitude interacting with senior management both internally and with clients and partners.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, diligent, and adaptive.
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.