Product Marketing Manager
Singapore Marketing & Product Strategy Full-Time | Singaporeans & PR only
Singapore-based Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from being transient and transactional to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy.
Enterprises are racing to build mobile-first net new revenue streams by becoming 2 sided marketplaces. The Perx Lifestyle Marketing Platform enables enterprises to redefine customer engagement, stand up a commerce marketplace in less than 30 days, and become a strong Adtech contender in the mobile-first economy.
Powering large regional and global brands the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize on customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We are a company that is 70+ people strong, with almost two dozen different nationalities working together towards a unified goal and vision. We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that only gets bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile-first economy.
We’re looking for an experienced SaaS Product Marketer to join our in-house marketing team. This role acts as a key conduit between Marketing, Product and the Sales organization. Besides product marketing experience, this role requires strategic thinking, SaaS and martech domain knowledge as a prerequisite.
Focusing on driving demand for and adoption of a product among existing customers and prospects at the top of the funnel, the role demands an acute understanding of the product’s vision, feature set, key differentiators and our target audience. This understanding will help develop the product’s positioning, messaging and customer facing assets and tools that would enable sub-teams of sales such as customer service and customer success. It covers the launch and execution activities in addition to the marketing strategy for the product.
- Support Head of Marketing to drive product Go-to-market strategy and execution – Starting with mapping and aligning product’s roadmap with corresponding marketing initiatives.
- Define and deliver core professional services, training and support deliverables cover positioning, messaging, and content to enable sales and customer success teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support press & analyst briefings, demand-generation campaigns, and events.
- Work closely with Channels/Alliances team to on product evangelising, onboarding and training for specific categories of partners such as re-sellers.
- Thought leadership – Express your opinion on hot topics and trends pertaining to our space and your field of expertise through blogs, social posts and other field usable assets.
- Field enablement – Work with sales leadership, field engineering, and user marketing to create and deliver compelling enablement materials and collateral to the sales team and partners.
- Focus – Constant prioritization across several competing objectives for optimal use of time and resources
Skills And Qualifications:
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams to develop and launch enterprise software products (SaaS an added plus)
- Experience in positioning and differentiating in a crowded market
- Great communication skills, including written, verbal, and visual
- Understanding of Martech and Adtech ecosystem and applications and/or managing a data platform is a plus
- Ability to travel as required
What can you expect:
- Treat you like an adult – It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it.
- Give you what you need – We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you – You’ll be surrounded by people equally committed to driving their KPIs keeping in mind the over all KPIs of the organization related to culture, top-line growth and customer satisfaction.