Product Marketing Manager
Singapore Marketing & Product Strategy Full-Time | Singaporeans & PR only
Perx Technologies is a category-creating Lifestyle Marketing SaaS Platform helping large enterprises and digital native businesses transform from transient and transactional brands to delivering continuous and meaningful customer engagements in the digital economy. Powering large regional and global brands, the platform enables organizations of all sizes to monetize customer engagements by creating personalized, interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers.
We’re looking for an experienced SaaS Product Marketer to join our in-house marketing team. This role acts as a key conduit between Marketing, Product and the Sales organization. Besides product marketing experience, this role requires strategic thinking, SaaS and martech domain knowledge as a prerequisite.
Focusing on driving demand for and adoption of a product among existing customers and prospects at the top of the funnel, the role demands an acute understanding of the product’s vision, feature set, key differentiators and our target audience. This understanding will help develop the product’s positioning, messaging and customer facing assets and tools that would enable sub-teams of sales such as customer service and customer success. It covers the launch and execution activities in addition to the marketing strategy for the product.
What’s the role?
- Support Head of Marketing to drive product Go-to-market strategy and execution – Starting with mapping and aligning product’s roadmap with corresponding marketing initiatives.
- Define and deliver core professional services, training and support deliverables cover positioning, messaging, and content to enable sales and customer success teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support press & analyst briefings, demand-generation campaigns, and events.
- Work closely with Channels/Alliances team to on product evangelising, onboarding and training for specific categories of partners such as re-sellers.
- Thought leadership – Express your opinion on hot topics and trends pertaining to our space and your field of expertise through blogs, social posts and other field usable assets.
- Field enablement – Work with sales leadership, field engineering, and user marketing to create and deliver compelling enablement materials and collateral to the sales team and partners.
- Focus – Constant prioritization across several competing objectives for optimal use of time and resources
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams to develop and launch enterprise software products (SaaS an added plus)
- Experience in positioning and differentiating in a crowded market
- Great communication skills, including written, verbal, and visual
- Understanding of Martech and Adtech ecosystem and applications and/or managing a data platform is a plus
- Ability to travel as required
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecommunication sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of over 50 employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage our SaaS platform to engage with 50 million consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.
We understand that product innovation comes from people innovation and that is why we invest in high potentials and cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you are passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture – join us. This is your opportunity to be part of an incredible story that is only getting bigger and more exciting by the day. We are passionately disrupting the traditional loyalty space and redefining what it means for brands to have meaningful relationships with their customers in the mobile first economy.