Presales Creative Visualizer
Singapore Full-Time | Singaporeans & PR only
Perx Technologies is a fully integrated Customer Data and Loyalty SaaS platform that enables organizations of all sizes to monetize on customer engagements by creating personalized interactive revenue-generating digital experiences for millions of end consumers. With Perx, marketing teams experience a dramatic productivity boost by reducing campaign-to-market timelines from months down to a few minutes.
Enterprises engage over 50 million end consumers daily on the Perx Platform, driving last mile customer engagements by up to 12x, increasing spend, user behavior and most importantly, measuring real-time campaign ROIs.
As a Senior Creative Visualizer, you will be part of the Perx pre-sales team. The pre-sales team is responsible for supporting sales in moving opportunities through the sale pipeline with activities including building of proposals, response to RFPs, building graphics-intensive powerpoint presentations that depict the end consumer’s journey, transforming whiteboard diagrams into usable PowerPoint and PDF-based architecture diagrams and swim lane workflows.
- Bring to life standard wordy sales PowerPoint slides by converting them to world-class visual masterpieces. (Expert in PowerPoint is a MUST)
- Transform white-board processes or flow diagrams into visually appealing PowerPoint diagrams.
- Visualize key performance indicators from Microsoft Excel into corresponding high-fidelity graphs.
Create client-facing microsite visuals, banners, and miscellaneous graphics for various client demos and proposals.
- Build and develop mobile or app screen mocks to be used as part of pre-sales pitch or proposals.
Create animated GIFs for interactive product features to appear on PowerPoint.
- Use strong UX/UI principles when designing for mobile and web-based pre-sales assets
Keep up to date with advances in graphic and web design trends and tools.
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques and skills
- Support marketing and pre-sales with visual assets and infographics for specific client led campaigns.
- Work with peer web developers and UX designers on the same project and piece together the output.
- Expert-level skill set on Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Expert-level skill in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, After effects
- Ability to do basic video editing to stitch or trim event videos
Versatile graphic and illustration ability
- Adept in both digital and print design
- Creative flair & acumen to prioritize content pieces within marketing collaterals.
- A team player who can work independently when required
- Must possess good work speed/productivity.
- Highly motivated, disciplined and productive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command over the English language.
- Excellent work attitude and organized
- Attention to detail, creative in problem-solving
- Passion for good ideas and design
- Good time management.