Perx Technologies are looking for a self-driven, visionary and results-oriented pre-sales professional who is able to support the sales organization and drive the sales cycle to completion with creativity, urgency and the utmost quality. You must be an innovative team player who is able to manage a fast-paced workload dealing with a demanding and ever-changing market place. A creative problem solver, you must have a strong hands-on mentality to deliver successful pre-sales engagements with a clear focus on market-leading innovation, a positive attitude, and team-building skills and energy.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for knowing the business’s key Enterprise SaaS platform offering and have a command on systems architecture for mobile (browser and app) and digital platform integrations.
- You will be responsible for creating logical solutions design in accordance to the need of the client.
- Provide technical architecture leadership (application, data, system software) in the design, development, deployment, and post go live support of a client roll out by working closely with the post sales project team.
- Be responsible for major and complex assignments with long-term clients; this role contributes to the overall cross sell strategy and will manage complex issues within various functional areas the client is trying to resolve.
- Serve as the technical lead and senior architect on client proof of concept (POC) and follow-on activities relating to the broader initiative.
- Understand client and business outcome objectives to design solutions based on specific client requirements and business strategic objectives.
- Be “hands on” with the technology platform to test, modify, and execute solutions to achieve expected outcomes
- Represent the business as a lead solutions architect in meetings with clients and partners.
- Coordinate with both internal and client project teams and business leads to translate detailed specifications into scalable and supportable technology solutions.
- Maintain relationships across all areas to effectively execute designs and implementations.
- Provide guidance to project teams and third party’s where applicable during the client development lifecycle including code and test reviews, to ensure quality and conformance to the defined solution architecture, standards and practices
- Train and enable partners where necessary
- Experience working with RFPs and delivering quality proposals and statement of work
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, technology or related discipline
- Significant experience in enterprise CRM, Marketing Automation, BI solutions and/or architecture
- Significant experience in systems integration or middleware technologies
- Significant experience in solutions architecture design and implementation
- Experience with new technology introduction and integration
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to tailor technical content for both technical and non-technical audiences across various levels of leadership
- Expertise with system integration’s and middleware platforms
- Effective change agent with demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work in a matrix organization structure
- Strong project leadership skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, risk management and communication
- Demonstrated curiosity with new technology and its practical application
Key Supporting Competencies:
- Creates collaborative relationships: Customer focus, Listening
- Delivers consistent results: Functional/Technical skills, Action Oriented
- Navigates complex challenges: Dealing with ambiguity, Business Acumen, Problem solving
- Builds and Fosters Customer Relationships: Consults and advises customers
Key Functional Competencies and Technical Skills:
- Possess initiative, creativity and independent judgement; collaboration on complex issues, and strong pro-active leadership experience
- Experience deploying mobile and digital solutions and a broad knowledge of ecommerce technologies and concepts inclusive of mobile app.