Marketing Operations Specialist
Singapore Marketing Full-Time
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders and HIPOs throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about creating and contributing to a top-notch culture and talent pool, join us!
A unique opportunity to be a part of Perx’s marketing team. In this role, you will assist the marketing manager in the development and execution of bespoke marketing activities that drive sales pipeline. Understanding the market, decision-makers and influencers is critical to executing personalized digital engagements or assets such as Webinars, short videos that showcase the true value of the product and its use, among other product marketing activities and assets. You will also support the marketing manager, in implementing marketing strategies in the form of content-driven activities focused on improving the brand’s visibility within the target markets.
What’s the role?
- Play an active role in creating, delivering and promoting Perx’s customer engagement & Loyalty platform in the South-East Asian region.
- Own all facets of marketing operations to execute a customer-facing activity be it Webinars, Newsletters, Content operations, go to market plans.
- Manage the planning and execution of product communications such as Release Notes, customer-facing campaigns to introduce a new product feature and its benefits or cross-sell or up-sell the same to existing large B2C customers.
- Define appropriate campaign approach, messaging, channels to achieve targets
- Champion a customer-first approach to execution leveraging existing customer data and insights to promote highly relevant and meaningful customer success stories.
- Assist the senior content specialist with external content agencies to ensure content outlines given by Perx marketing are transformed into useful customer-ready blogs, write-ups, podcasts or Thought leaderships.
- Assist the marketing manager in collaborating with internal teams across data science, client servicing and product to extract useful customer and product insights to help with new content creation.
- Work with stakeholders in the partnerships, sales or HR functions to assist them in external events management from a marketing perspective.
Who are we looking for?
- You have hands-on experience in marketing operations to develop key elements needed for marketing activities such as Webinars, content marketing, E-mailers, and Newsletters.
- You are thinker when it comes to problem-solving within the marketing operations realm.
- You will be the SPOC for ancillary marketing vendors that the team will leverage for content, print, and events among others.
- You are an innovative thinker with a test and learn mind-set
- You are comfortable using data-driven approaches to develop targeting, measure, interpret results and optimize
- You are a self-starter and motivated individual with a bias for action who enjoys a fast-paced dynamic environment
- You have exceptional interpersonal communication and ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders of all levels
- You have a genuine ‘one team’ approach to solving problems and ability to work with stakeholders at different levels
- You hold tertiary qualifications in Marketing or a similar field
What’s on offer?
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to work with one of Asia’s leading players in the Martech and Fintech space.
- Opportunity to work with > 1Bn B2C global conglomerates in the banking, large retail, insurance and telecom sectors.
- Work with a globally hand-picked talent of 60+ employees who power some of the largest brands in the region who leverage the SaaS platform to engage with 50Mn+ consumers each day.
- Great career development opportunities across marketing, pre-sales and customer engagement teams offered with cross developmental training.