Marketing Content Specialist
Singapore Full-Time | Singaporeans & PR only
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies to deliver revenue-driving digital customer experiences.
The Perx Loyalty and Customer Engagement platform allows large B2C enterprises to drive meaningful digital customer experiences targeted at millions of customers. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to drive revenue.
We’re looking for a Marketing Content Specialist with 3+ years of experience in content strategy and production to join our in-house marketing team. This role will develop, execute, and assess content in consultation with managers/directors. This role requires a high level of strategic thinking, attention to detail in writing world class content targeted at decision makers of large B2C enterprises.
A strong understanding of how to develop targeted content strategies for specific industry verticals and end-to-end development of product/marketing content for every stage of the B2B Buyer funnel from awareness, exploration, intent/decision making, purchase and advocacy is a pre-requisite.
- An excellent writer – You’re well versed in managing your writing style to suite the type of content you are developing – Thought leadership white papers, Blogs, Customer testimonials, Case studies, Social media to name a few.
- World Class – You’re well-versed in AP Style and your final drafts require minimal proofreading.
- Left and right-brained – You are highly-creative and is able to transcribe creativity pitches and angles into world class marketing content targeted at CXO and other decision makers.
- User-focused – You grasp the higher purpose of what millions of consumers expect from their large B2C enterprises such as Banks, Telcos, Insurers, Retail, etc
- Business savvy – You’ve developed successful content strategies. You understand how large B2Cs engage and incentivise their customers to cross-sell or up-sell. In other words, ‘you’ve been there, done that’ when it comes to marketing content.
- Tell stories – You’ll write editorial content and marketing copy to promote the Perx Cloud platform, and interview customers to tell the story of how they use our solution.
- Educate – You’ll help customers get the most out of Perx by creating purpose-built product marketing content.
- Own projects – You will provide content to support Perx’s email communications, social media channels, blog, website and in-app messaging.
- Content ideation – You’ll also pitch new story ideas and formats, create and manage production timelines, and will be measured on content marketing KPIs.
- Collaborate – You’ll work with the head of marketing to create content that helps the needs of sales, business development and product teams, and meet the needs of our core audience segments.
- You will support the head of marketing in seeking out opportunities to collaborate with external influencers and industry experts as a way to enhance the Perx’s brand and provide credible content to large B2C enterprises.
- Treat you like an adult – It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it.
- Give you what you need – We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you – You’ll be surrounded by people equally committed to moving marketing leads from the top of the funnel to the bottom of the funnel and ultimately the success of the company.